Who's your favorite character (their content will be prioritized for the next update)

• Jasmin

• Yara

• Eva

• Leo

• Eric

• Ria (Debate Club)

• Ellis (NB)

• Sasha (Library Trans)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Becoming Prom Queen v0.3.2d.

This game is best played in landscape mode.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Hundu

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, for the umpteenth time I'm starting the game from scratch...
It's very annoying when you have to start from the beginning of the game with every update. Clickfest at its worst. Very annoying.

At what stage of the game's development can I continue the game and not start from the beginning again and again?

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Made an Android port of Becoming Prom Queen v0.3.2d.

This game is best played in landscape mode.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Yooo that's awesome my dude! Thank you for that lovely work you've done, it's really appreciated! <3

Reactions: Eonor

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
It's very annoying when you have to start from the beginning of the game with every update. Clickfest at its worst. Very annoying.

At what stage of the game's development can I continue the game and not start from the beginning again and again?
That's a totally fair assessment, and I wish I had a better solution to the current issues in development than the probably not as effective mid-game jumps.
Unfortunately, at least for the coming two updates, the development won't be entirely backwards compatible as I am working on the same monthly events.
?Basically, the game is coded under months of content instead of normal progressions. Prom being in the end of May usually, that means the end has a set ending during that month. That is why I cannot allow for more days to pass than is necessary for the content. In addition to that, every month of in-game content is taking around 3-4 months of real life development (there is a lot of stuff happening in my MC's world). That is why oftentimes, every 3-4 updates are part of the same month, making it incompatible with one another as the game looks to catch up with all fronts throughout the week.
So, as an example, the current version, 0.3.2, has only the monday through thursday classes for the month of March. There are aspects of the game that are finished for that month, while other aspects are missing. If the game was backwards compatible, you'd start the next version with a save at the end of march, making you miss out on friday classes for example, or on other elements in side stories and the like.
The best solution that I've found so far is the mid-game jumps, which bring you to the closest logical point to see all the new content.
Next update fixes all the early game stuff, especially the social media events and friendship milestones, and the one after that will bring a closure to all of March's events leading into the Spring Break :) <3
At that point, you'll be able to save your progress and play the next update, spring break (one full week on content planned), moving forward from that point instead of repeating everything.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I don't remember how to save the changes ?

screenshot.JPG

When I click on "School clothes", it's back to default...

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I don't remember how to save the changes ?

View attachment 3742621

When I click on "School clothes", it's back to default...
This is a set clothing group that you'd be wearing whenever you click this button.
It is not something customizable, because as a first-time developer I don't know yet how to make that happen ( and it is not currently in the plans for this game) :O

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
All this bnwo shit is what I imagine some tired 62 year old man at the Department of Homeland Security got stuck managing after a major fuck up or uncovering some higher up getting kickbacks.

"JENKINS THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW I TOLD YOU TO DROP YOUR LITTLE INVESTIGATION YOU ARE ON INTERNET DOMESTIC TERRORISM DETAIL FROM NOW ON GET TO WORK WITH THE WRITERS AND I BETTER SEE INCREASED RACIST POSTS ON TWITTER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THE KIDS ARE CALLING IT OR KISS YOUR PENSION GOODBYE"

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Every time, I click Jasmin icon in the school. It always locks at 21 friendship. Same for other characters (Yara locks at 11, Eva locks at 43, Leo locks at 31 and Eric locks at 31).

So I can't unlock this event...

screenshot.jpg

I even redo with Jasmin as favorite option. When I have 26 friendship's Jasmin and I click Jasmin icon, it backs to 21... :(

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Every time, I click Jasmin icon in the school. It always locks at 21 friendship. Same for other characters (Yara locks at 11, Eva locks at 43, Leo locks at 31 and Eric locks at 31).

So I can't unlock this event...

View attachment 3744977

I even redo with Jasmin as favorite option. When I have 26 friendship's Jasmin and I click Jasmin icon, it backs to 21... :(
You need to open the character profile in the bottom right, and click on the blue or pink boxes to unlock these advancement scenes.

Reactions: Xsara

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Hi The Nook Erotica
Thanks for your work....but I have a problem I can read the story with Jason but I can't see the images wwith Jason something wrong?... Like so much your work.... Thannks for your reply...

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Hi The Nook Erotica
Thanks for your work....but I have a problem I can read the story with Jason but I can't see the images wwith Jason something wrong?... Like so much your work.... Thannks for your reply...
Hey dude, thanks for the support
I'm not quite sure who you mean by Jason as there is no such character in my game.. Are you using a translator? In that case, maybe it's better you share a screenshot with the character screen that way I know who you're talking about?

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Just started playing this game, a ton of fun! One thing that I did note, in addition to some of the images missing, is that around February there starts to be a lot of error messages popping up when you respond to people.

Also a big one: not sure if this was just me, but after Eve messaged me to remind me to go dress shopping with her and Yara for the Valentine's dance later that day, the event itself never popped up. I figure if I'll need to start over again for the next release it's not a big deal, but just wanted to bring that up here.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Just started playing this game, a ton of fun! One thing that I did note, in addition to some of the images missing, is that around February there starts to be a lot of error messages popping up when you respond to people.

Also a big one: not sure if this was just me, but after Eve messaged me to remind me to go dress shopping with her and Yara for the Valentine's dance later that day, the event itself never popped up. I figure if I'll need to start over again for the next release it's not a big deal, but just wanted to bring that up here.
Probably not, that bug is unusual as I figured I've already fixed it.
Do you go through both conversations entirely at home before heading to the mall? If so, things need to work out...
And I know it's annoying to ask this, but are you sure you're playing the latest version?

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I am using the latest version. To be honest I'm not sure if I did both conversations or not, but next time I go through I'll be sure to make sure of that. I focused on Yara/Eve this first run through, I'm curious to try the other primary routes, though. A lot to explore with this one!

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Nook Erotica

Etshy

May 22, 2018
what's the way to increase openness ?
I always took the heart option and I'm stuck at 9 and I'm at the custome day and I need 10

Edit : I restarted and there is event at the mall that gives openness that I didn't di in my first run.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Nook Erotica

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I've gotten (I think) to the end of current content for my Yara/Eve playthrough. At least it's in April, past the SUP interview, and seems like nothing new pops up. So will give it a try on another route! But really like it so far. The SUP interview with Yara announcing her and the MC as a lesbian couple was hot.

Also really liked the MC's team losing the art contest and Yara the lesbian having to suck a cock. You don't see that often in games. I really like the approach of this game in general.

If I had some suggestions for future content, would you be open to listening or do you have the basic outline planned out?

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I've gotten (I think) to the end of current content for my Yara/Eve playthrough. At least it's in April, past the SUP interview, and seems like nothing new pops up. So will give it a try on another route! But really like it so far. The SUP interview with Yara announcing her and the MC as a lesbian couple was hot.

Also really liked the MC's team losing the art contest and Yara the lesbian having to suck a cock. You don't see that often in games. I really like the approach of this game in general.

If I had some suggestions for future content, would you be open to listening or do you have the basic outline planned out?
Hey, glad you're liking what I've put out so far!
There's a suggestions channel in the discord server for the game, you can definitely check it out and suggest what you want in it. While I cannot promise it will be added into the game, if something fits within the narrative I have planned out chances are it will eventually find its way in <3

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes