Who's your favorite character (their content will be prioritized for the next update)

• Jasmin

• Yara

• Eva

• Leo

• Eric

• Ria (Debate Club)

• Ellis (NB)

• Sasha (Library Trans)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
After reading some of the replies to this game, I'm going to see if the dev improves enough to be worth checking out. But the title made me laugh, as I'd be willing to bet money the premise of this story of women screwing/blowing teachers and influential students to obtain enough votes to win prom queen is more true than we know.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
so basically... youre playing a female char, and your friend or friends are trans or what?
i need the selling point, the pictures dont tell me anything unfortunately.

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
Nothing in there yet just bugs. You can raise some stats but what for ?
Even changing clothes is bugged. Better not publish the game in this state.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
The people sharing the game on here have uploaded the main file without the HTML with the bugfixes especially for after the conversation, which you'd find through this link:

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
so basically... youre playing a female char, and your friend or friends are trans or what?
i need the selling point, the pictures dont tell me anything unfortunately.
It's a corruption game where the MC's actions corrupt not only herself but the people around her as well.
One of these people is a male friend who slowly discovers they are more sissy than male, but there are also other themes including BNWO and femdom content.
The main character is also on a journey of self-discovery as her actions slowly becomemore corrupted as she keeps after that main goal, of becoming prom queen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Huffledrunk

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
After reading some of the replies to this game, I'm going to see if the dev improves enough to be worth checking out. But the title made me laugh, as I'd be willing to bet money the premise of this story of women screwing/blowing teachers and influential students to obtain enough votes to win prom queen is more true than we know.
People often like to point out what's bad with stuff instead of giving constructive criticism, but I guess that's the state of thing, and I'm here to roll with it.
The game does contain a few bugs, yes, but it is still in active development and I keep working on squashing said bugs and finding new ones to deal with. Furthermore, I'm sure a lot of people can appreciate the scope of what I am doing, and the humor behind its premise eventually - hopefully - turning into a nice, light read with mind-tingling scenes.
The game will be about what you described, but it also is planned to be about much more than that <3

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Nothing in there yet just bugs. You can raise some stats but what for ?
Even changing clothes is bugged. Better not publish the game in this state.
Changing clothes has to functional effect on the game just yet as it would become tedious for the players themselves to have to change them constantly between locations. That is not the kind of game that I set out to create.
At the end of the day, I intend to create a simple game where different folks can find different strokes.
For the bugs, I'm a writer and not a coder, but I constantly work on squashing said bugs with the tools I have, making sure the display of what I do remains polished as much as possible and as much as I know how.
Eventually, the stats will have their effect, but I am still in my 4th month of development on my first game, and I already have provided 2 months worth of in-game content, where the stats eventually have their purpose shown. <3

Protog

Aug 30, 2021
Way too hard to reach 14 Openness before the project meet up.
Edit: Even the bugfix one above a few posts still gets a black screen with the Eva message.

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Start page image seems to be broken.
Downloaded from here and again from TF site + bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get the black screen with the bug fix too.

Last edited:

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
I don't often write a "review" but I wanted to do so here. First of all, kudos to the developer, it's very, very rare that I find a game that shows corruption very slowly that I like. Here it has a certain realistic touch that I really like and I am very excited to see how the game will develop. But I still have a question because I saw the roadmap on Patreon. On the one hand it says that the game will be completely text based, due to Patreon guidelines, but at the same time it says further down that you are trying to include images for all scenes. So the question is whether it will be text only or also with pictures/videos? I would strongly recommend the latter as it will reach a larger audience. If there are problems with Patreon, I would recommend asking the other developers on F95, as I know some games that have content that Patreon doesn't like, but they are still active on the platform.

Other than that I wish the developer all the best and hope for interesting updates, that will lead me to join the active Patreons soon.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I don't often write a "review" but I wanted to do so here. First of all, kudos to the developer, it's very, very rare that I find a game that shows corruption very slowly that I like. Here it has a certain realistic touch that I really like and I am very excited to see how the game will develop. But I still have a question because I saw the roadmap on Patreon. On the one hand it says that the game will be completely text based, due to Patreon guidelines, but at the same time it says further down that you are trying to include images for all scenes. So the question is whether it will be text only or also with pictures/videos? I would strongly recommend the latter as it will reach a larger audience. If there are problems with Patreon, I would recommend asking the other developers on F95, as I know some games that have content that Patreon doesn't like, but they are still active on the platform.

Other than that I wish the developer all the best and hope for interesting updates, that will lead me to join the active Patreons soon.
Thank you for your kind comment/review, it means a lot to receive this kind of feedback.
The game will not have naughty pictures as it goes against patreon guidelines. However, visual aid is needed for all other kind of scenes and tasteful nudes are still fine with their guidelines, and that's the kind of stuff I am looking to add to my game. Furthermore, I am looking to have every location have its random events with said pictures, and basically all scenes that are slowly leading to a corrupted state also need to have this banner-type pictures as a design choice moreso that anything else. It's in the vision I have for how the game should look, basically.
Furthermore, regarding your first comment about the slow corruption, that was exactly the plan for the game, where the MC and her surroundings are slowly changed over the course of the next 6 months into a different, naughtier version of themselves. That's the plan, and that's the timeframe. Therefore, I am pacing the transformation to better fit my liking of the theme and for it to make sense. A lot more awaits!
Again, thanks for your comment.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes