Who's your favorite character (their content will be prioritized for the next update)

• Jasmin

• Yara

• Eva

• Leo

• Eric

• Ria (Debate Club)

• Ellis (NB)

• Sasha (Library Trans)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
There are still three characters who have an open mission, Leo, Yara and Eva, but no matter how much I increase their affection, it doesn't advance the story at all.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
There are still three characters who have an open mission, Leo, Yara and Eva, but no matter how much I increase their affection, it doesn't advance the story at all.
Yara has 3 friendship events, Eva and Leo have 2 events each
Beyond that the scenes haven't been written so I am sorry for any inconvenience possibly caused by missing objective updates <3

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Luminescence

Apr 24, 2020
Can you tell me what didn't work exactly?
You should be able to extract the main folder from the original download and replace the HTML there with this new one.
Yes that's what I did. Unfortunately no luck - got to the part where Eva is ready for the shopping spree said via text. After clicking on "I just got a message" it turns to a blank screen.

Edit: By clicking on the objectives and clicking on messages this way I was able to get past the section above.

MightyMic

Aug 11, 2021
The game features a huge variety of icons symbolizing the consequences of choices ...

- Some of the icons are really small but have details, so they are too small, while other less detailed ones are fine.
- It would be nice to have more information ingame what the icons stand for. (I had to look at the filenames in Becoming Prom Queen\images\icons for some icons.)
- If mc is in a group and choices may affect several persons, it may be not clear which person is affected.
- Sometimes it may not be obvious if the stat change affects the other person or the mc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does the "cuck" mean? to me looks like "sex locked"

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Even after replacing the file and trying this out I can't get it to work. Screen just goes black.
Completely fixed for the next update, it was a stat that would randomly be fulfilled depending on where the protag spends the previous days so not really advisable/trackable.

Reactions: Protog

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
What does the "cuck" mean? to me looks like "sex locked"
In this game, this stat points out Eric's acceptance of your promiscuity and how fine he is with being cucked. These will all have impact later on in the game, but it already sets the groundwork for what comes next.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Seem to be hard locked in the Valentine's event. After getting the distraction and heading deeper into school, there is nothing to do in the bathroom and locker room and no way to go back.

Reactions: Devilmixer

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
hey The Nook Erotica is it possible to have a pure lesbian playthrough?
Hello, nice question!
At the current stage in the developmental process, that is not possible.
However, I am planning on growing the lesbian side of the story to allow for a possible playthrough where you'd have enough lesbian content for a pure playthrough but also enough to be called a complete corruption story even without any of the straight elements
In other words, this kind of playthrough is in the plans, but a bit further down the line that I can't say exactly when.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hello, nice question!
At the current stage in the developmental process, that is not possible.
However, I am planning on growing the lesbian side of the story to allow for a possible playthrough where you'd have enough lesbian content for a pure playthrough but also enough to be called a complete corruption story even without any of the straight elements
In other words, this kind of playthrough is in the plans, but a bit further down the line that I can't say exactly when.
Thanks for the reply, i will be waiting patiently for that route.:giggle:

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes