In trans and trans-adjacent content, what is something that is of interest to you?

• Sissy Content (chastity - humiliation - etc...)

• Trans-on-female (trans dominant)

• Trans-on-male (trans dominant)

• Trans-on-female (female dominant)

• Trans-on-male (male dominant)

• Trans experiences and lifestyle

Results are only viewable after voting.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do i unlock the "Best looks?" option when jogging with Yara in the park and she asks what i think success is?
Looks of at least 20. (I have no idea how the looks stat is calculated however,* it seems to fluctuate more or less at random.)

"Being happy no matter what?" requires openness 30+
"Having the highest grades in class?" requires grades 90+
"Being the most atheltic?" (sic) requires athletics 30+
"Having doors opened for you?" requires looks 20+
"I don't know." if none of the above.

* Edit: Actually now I had the file open anyway I checked, and looks is calculated as a tenth of the athletics stat plus a modifier that varies depending on the clothes the MC is wearing (which is not apparent in game, as far as I know) plus a third variable ($mod) which is set to 0 by default.

So one can slowly grind looks by working out every day and then modify it by laboriously trying on one item after another in the MC's wardrobe.

Last edited:

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Looks of at least 20. (I have no idea how the looks stat is calculated however,* it seems to fluctuate more or less at random.)

* Edit: Actually now I had the file open anyway I checked, and looks is calculated as a tenth of the athletics stat plus a modifier that varies depending on the clothes the MC is wearing (which is not apparent in game, as far as I know) plus a third variable ($mod) which is set to 0 by default.

So one can slowly grind looks by working out every day and then modify it by laboriously trying on one item after another in the MC's wardrobe.
Thanks. 14.2 in looks is the highest i can get when trying out different clothes, so it's gonna be a long grind

Reactions: gregers

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
When it comes to looks, things are still being worked on.
There's a lot to work on to get the game to where I need it to be, and working on looks is one of them <3

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018

As for clothing: Generally speaking, the higher the needed stat, the higher the value for looks. By smartly combining an outfit with extra clothing parts (shoes, necklace etc) one can achieve a better result than with parts alone or outfit alone. This might be a bug but that is how it works currently. This is by observation and not by digging around in files btw.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
As for clothing: Generally speaking, the higher the needed stat, the higher the value for looks. By smartly combining an outfit with extra clothing parts (shoes, necklace etc) one can achieve a better result than with parts alone or outfit alone. This might be a bug but that is how it works currently. This is by observation and not by digging around in files btw.
This is, indeed, by design :)

Reactions: tooldev

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
This is, indeed, by design :)
While i have you: you might want to double check the inventory function. At times purchased clothing or toys will be bought but not appear in the inventory or as choice for masturbation for example. Probably a filter not catching them when building the page or something similar. And no - dont have a save for that to check on as I forgot to actually save externally before closing the browser.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes