Jan 10, 2018
2015 isn't that old...
Some of my favourite h games are from 2009 or older
It wouldn't really be old if it were, say, a decent RPG with a fair amount of text - indeed, I can think of some untranslated RPGs written in VX, such as ハルウル, that I wouldn't blink twice seeing translated today. It takes time for these games to be noticed and longer still to be translated, after all.

But when it doesn't seem like the maker was really that invested in the game, and there's minimal text to explain why it took so long to be released in another language... Then it feels strange to see them again years later. I mean, I guess it isn't that old? But it just feels odd that it wasn't either a more recent action game, or a more ambitious project - it makes it difficult to understand the translator's reasoning.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
now I wonder is there endings where you get raped by bees or only just one game over ending? because then that sucks

Dudebro1337

Jul 31, 2019
Well this was an experience. Certainly wasn't expecting that deep lore dump at the start. As for the game itself, not the best. The scenes aren't that interesting though I will say the MC's design is cute.

Aug 24, 2019
Nice thanks for sharing! I'm playing "PlayHome" right now, oh my it's awesome!
If ya have not seen it,

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote