• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Beer Strip [v1.0] [DarkBasic]

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
A quick and dirty cheat patch, for the Windows version ...

Download, decompress and put the "strip.rpyc" file in the "\game" sub-folder of the game: missed bottles should now never increase.

Might or might not work for you: for me, it does.
Another option - one of F95's modders sent me this tool for testing the game, it looks like it can work with anything Renpy - Unren tool
GLHF!

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Fun little game. Two things:
1. Why some devs keep doing this? Mini-games can be fun, they can be a little challenging... But this? This is HARD. And I want the other thing to get hard, y'know xD
2. The animations are hot, but the girls keep saying "you win this, you can fk me" in the last round. You win and... nothing. A gallery of CG's is the only thing you get. Sad.

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
Are you really catching Heineken beer bottles in Stella Artois crates!??
Pray to everything you can think off the Belgians don't find out where you live, you have committed an offence to beer that makes genocide seem like a childs prank.
I arrived! Imagine fighting the Dutch to have an independence and then have our beer mixed with the piss beer of the netherlands 200 years after ...

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
A quick and dirty cheat patch, for the Windows version ...

Download, decompress and put the "strip.rpyc" file in the "\game" sub-folder of the game: missed bottles should now never increase.

Might or might not work for you: for me, it does.
worked for me when I've edited
self.missed > 9999

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Playing at 144hz is impossible. As one said, if you play with a 60hz screen it's still a challenge but you are able to undress the sluts