VN Ren'Py Completed Before We Go [v1.0] [xINTRUSIONx]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Nice renders my dude!
Why is this tagged as complete though, certainly doesn't look it...

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Nice renders my dude!
Why is this tagged as complete though, certainly doesn't look it...
Thanks.

It's tagged as complete because based on f95's tags, it technically fits the description. I don't plan on working any more on it, and what's here is all that I ever planned on adding.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks.

It's tagged as complete because based on f95's tags, it technically fits the description. I don't plan on working any more on it, and what's here is all that I ever planned on adding.
Ah, well that's a bummer.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok for all the NTR, Incest & whatever else out there whining & complaining that this game is "boring" & "no one would want to play it", you lot are the smooth brained ones, (looking at you Bazarr, don't dish it out if you can't take it). First off, if you don't like it, don't play it. The creator was VERY clear what the game was in the description & tags, so it's not like there was some bait & switch. If you can't figure that out, then take a look in the mirror & realize that you're staring at the mentally defective person in the equation. Secondly, Goody for you that you have your kinks. No one fucking cares. Literally no one but you gives a flying fuck about your kinks. The creator made what he likes, & others that like the same content will enjoy this game. If it's not your cup of tea, then shut your worthless word hole & go focus on games that DO appeal to you.

I mean for fucks sake, we're all a bunch of people pirating games for free here & you lot are piling on the creator because it doesn't pander to your tastes. Fuck off you self entitled cunts. It's no wonder why this site's so littered with abandoned games. They put their time & effort into making something they like & they hope others will like & you cunts just shit all over it. Way to incentivize the game creators to make more you human deficits.

Personally, I think that such a normal, wholesome type of game is kind of a nice change of pace. In a sea of incest, ntr & dozens of other odd fetishes, a return to the norm is the biggest deviation from it.

Reactions: Sterkh90
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote