4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Appreciate the insight into your thinking process! I kind of guessed that the limited writing space and the requirement of including a sex scene was the reason. From your thoughts about the matter and the way you approached the Dave-Jessica plot, I have complete confidence in your long form writing. Looking forward to your future works! Btw, have you thought about doing non-erotic games in the same vein? Like say a romance or comedy game? From your writing, I feel like you would be quite good at it.
Thank you for your kind words of support. I'll try my best to deliver a fun and engaging story with our next project :)

I would love to work on a non-erotic visual novel some day. Perhaps, we'll be able to do it once our team has made a name for itself. But right now, we have a lot of plans for our current project. So, we would like to give our undivided attention to that.

You're probably right in the fact that 'romance' and 'comedy' are what I'm most comfortable with. Hopefully, I can use that to the benefit of our next game and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My bad, I may have oversimplified things when I said 'alternate universe'.

It's not that this game does not matter at all, but rather it will matter IF the player wants it to matter.

---

Think of this game as a sneak peek into one of the many endings the main game will offer.

IF THE PLAYER WANTS, they can choose a route that will lead to this exact ending for Dave, Nathan, Becca and Jen. (In which case, the suspense would be how these characters got here and what is the MC doing at this moment.)

IF THEY DON'T, they can choose one of the other routes - which will lead to a completely different ending for the very same characters. (In which case, the suspense would be literally everything.)

---

That being said, I can definitely understand your concern that - this game doesn't offer much to those who're going to play the main game.

In that sense, this game mostly serves as a tech demo or a teaser.

However, we have really tried our best to make it work as a self-contained story. So that players (who are not interested in or do not know about the main game) can play it as a separate story and still leave with a complete experience.

---

Really glad to hear you're interested in our next game. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it when it finally releases :)
So, next game will have multiple stories, meaning multiple MCs?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, School setting, Small Ass, Small Tits, Teenagers, Slim, Friends, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Oral sex, Stripping, Teasing, Humor, Point & click, Romance
UndergroundStudio
PLS, do not be baka, and remove this tags, ok?

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys I hope you all are fine
Guys I will like to share my walkthrough mod link
Pc link:

Android link:

Here is our server link where we port games regularly . Feel free to join

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So I'd take it the events that happens in this game is not canon to the events of Best days of our lives? And this game purely serves as a testing ground for BDOOL and has no meaning hence the shortness?
Haven't played this one yet I doubt I ever will, Best days of our lives is pretty good tho, i prefer that MC instead

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
So I'd take it the events that happens in this game is not canon to the events of Best days of our lives? And this game purely serves as a testing ground for BDOOL and has no meaning hence the shortness?
Haven't played this one yet I doubt I ever will, Best days of our lives is pretty good tho, i prefer that MC instead
Exactly that. It's just a test demo for the team.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Tha

Nice, I'm digging Best days of our lives so far.. Just wish the updates weren't so short tho, will that ever change? Or is that idea going forward for each update?
Yeah, we plan to expand the content and playtime - as much as our resources allows us to, in each following update. :)

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Just went through it.

Hafta say, really nice work.

I don't see how Dave-Jen feel more 'organic' and Nate-Becs more 'forced'. If anything, I found the former out of the blue; in 99,99% of time, a guy doing that would more likely result in a slap (and broken teeth) regardless of how much 'we've known each other for so long'. Unless ofc it was in a strip club or something like that lol. Also, didn't see any hints that they had a thing for each other; rather Dave giving off the vibe "whoever it is, welcome". About the other two, it's a very plausible scenario, for Becs harboring feelings and being mad Nate was oblivious to that. My 2 cents.

Got pretty bummed reading Jen and Becs aren't considered as 'main girls' in The Best Days of Our Lives. Played that first before coming here. The other girls encountered sure have their charms too but these 2 (team Rebecca here :>) are who have the most interest so far imho (could be due to other girls not having as much 'screen time' yet but still). And again imho, it would feel very weird and anticlimactic to make them 'side girls' in a setting where they're more or less part of the 'main cast'.

Regardless, wish you all the best with that and future projects, looks great so far, I'm hooked :)

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Yeah, we plan to expand the content and playtime - as much as our resources allows us to, in each following update. :)
This one was a pretty good teaser game. Played this one meanwhile I took a break from BDOL. I dont think I can see these 4 in the same lights anymore, it's kinda obvious that they got the hots for each other in the other game too. My only problem with BDOL is that the MC is kinda ugly and looks like a doofus. Hopefully we get the option to ditch that hairdo.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes