zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
So I can just spam kissing with her till im lv 99? Or is it like an xp boost
Iirc, when Roselitte got harassed by the enemies she'll receive lewd EXP. Kissing Lyric will convert those lewd EXP into bonus EXP for you.

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
is there more mind control content in this than the previous one?
I wasn't able to find ANY mind control in the sequel. I played through the 5+ hours it took to access the gallery location and then used a modified save file to view all the unlockable scenes and none of them appeared to be anything more than common rape by bandits.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I wasn't able to find ANY mind control in the sequel. I played through the 5+ hours it took to access the gallery location and then used a modified save file to view all the unlockable scenes and none of them appeared to be anything more than common rape by bandits.
If you pay really close attention to the prison defeat scenes, especially the baby play one, she’s referenced as being hypnotized. It’s practically only an offhand remark with us not seeing any hypnosis happen nor it really being central to the h scene. It might as well have only been there so they could claim the mind control tag.

Repent

Jul 3, 2020
Recollection Room don't unlock any H-Scenes for me. Do i have to finish the game first for it to unlock or it just a bug? am I the only one who have this problem?

Just@ndrew

Feb 16, 2024
Recollection Room don't unlock any H-Scenes for me. Do i have to finish the game first for it to unlock or it just a bug? am I the only one who have this problem?
It's a bit stupid, but you need to loose virginity and get defeated several times on each location (4-5 times, don't remember correctly) to unlock scenes in gallery.

djkates

Nov 16, 2022
Is it just me, or does the text for picking up an item (from a chest, for example) often call items by a different name from what the game otherwise uses for that item? I especially noticed it when obtaining Roselitte's first two alternative weapons and the "Bleed Away" item.

EDIT: Another example: I've run into several instances where the "item get" text for a cologne item renders "cologne" as "colon".

Last edited:

FunnyVN

Oct 29, 2021
So every time I open the game it crash at the loading scene and I don't understand why can someone help me?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes