Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Guys, please help, as spoiler free as possible(reason I avoid reading the forums).

So I've reach this point of the game and still no sex.
Screenshot 2024-01-31 222615.png

I went to the merchant at Annaberun and got a few Anal sex scenes with Ameria, but now I no longer see the merchant there. What do I do now?
image_2024-01-31_223451824.png

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
Guys, please help, as spoiler free as possible(reason I avoid reading the forums).

So I've reach this point of the game and still no sex.

I went to the merchant at Annaberun and got a few Anal sex scenes with Ameria, but now I no longer see the merchant there. What do I do now?
Have you lost to every dungeon twice already?

Reactions: Aegis Lily

gameboy01

Nov 23, 2023
i am on the second run one the game, is there anyway i can set the display language back to japanese? Just want to learn it

kjojoke

Jun 15, 2021
Where is the key in the prison in Anatos? I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: nvm, I didn't see a path to the key b4

cawigi

May 10, 2021
To those need guide(

Last edited:

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
Bro WTF, i finished true end and now i am depressed. Anyone that played the first game can help summarize how it relates to this one?

Edit: Ran thru the prequal, so from my understanding is that the MC of the previous game is the knight that lyris tried to corrupt but failed? Then Lyris body somehow managed to end up in the church of the neighbouring country in this sequel and at the end what we realise is that there are now at least 2 creators of Beigade the book which is gimel from the true end of game 1 and this princess from game 2.

Did I miss anything?

Looking forward to game 3

Last edited:

Irfanzud06

Jan 11, 2024
RIP I guess this game are unplayable for low spec PC/Laptop thanks to the "Now Loading" and Forced closed thingy

cawigi

May 10, 2021
the story starts with lyric, vowing revenge to mc1-tereza. Whom the book of gluttony/beigeade at that time wants to corrupt and failed (because erasing what is written.) (Those journal used as saving, using special ink as eraser). Killing lyric with heavy heart, then decide to let the book to what it want to her,then gisel appear claiming the owner/creator. true end game.

Then 2nd game plot starts with lyric revive(brought by friend of her big sister) and rose little attack by unknown enemy, injured then ameria tries to heal(only to be use by book of gluttony/beigeade which have the same appearance with gisel the creator but with diff eye color), then in the near end explain so much, that the beigeade is lyric's power, and that book is not beigeade but book of gluttony, the mouth and belly used to be one. And elador name appears being lyric. They defeat the book by rewriting its content(ameria being the owner). Also the name rialo(?) appears, together with tereza(mc1)being the one who kill her mother and kidnapping ameria.

True end
Then princess iris(with coughing blood) claiming the book as one of her grimiore, wanting the true beigeade, (perhaps to make her body healty and have power) and sensitive to betrayal (gisel the creator?, Or the first mc when she didnt kill lyric before ) and asking if rose little betray her. (she orchestrated the attack, and surely injuring rose little for ameria use the book.) and then ordering her to kill lyric.

Conclusion:
Princess iris needs true beigeade and want lyric to die.

So why kill lyric?(because owner of beigeade)

And why need to kidnap ameria? (Because she became the owner of the book?)

What do the big sister even doing?

Who is this kidnapper/ riallo?

What happen to first mc and the creator?

Is the friend of the big sister could be the creator or the 1st mc? Whom the one give the corpse lyric.

Who is elador?(the book calling lyric, elador)

What is beigeade? (From the story a miracle, which lyric's power)

edit: who betray the princess?(1st mc?)

two countries involved in the story.
why 1st game mc needed to fall?

the princess being the one who plan the whole story(both games).

So many questions hope the 3rd game will answer them. And no more 4th game. The long intro, i had enough.

Also those game title were accurate.
1st game lyric's lie and retribution (lyric lying to teresa, retribution in the end)
2nd game false hallelujah (ameria's power came from the book not divine)

Last edited:

cawigi

May 10, 2021
Bro WTF, i finished true end and now i am depressed. Anyone that played the first game can help summarize how it relates to this one?

Edit: Ran thru the prequal, so from my understanding is that the MC of the previous game is the knight that lyris tried to corrupt but failed? Then Lyris body somehow managed to end up in the church of the neighbouring country in this sequel and at the end what we realise is that there are now at least 2 creators of Beigade the book which is gimel from the true end of game 1 and this princess from game 2.

Did I miss anything?

Looking forward to game 3
Yes the 1st mc is the knight failed to corrupt.

a friend of big sister bring the corpse lyric

the book having same appearance as gimel suggest a connection.(perhaps the real owner). and the master of the book is princess, wanting true beigeade whatever means

Last edited:

ShinYstarxx

Formerly 'denisfimanov2'
May 1, 2021
In the game folder? www folder>Audio folder>bgm

Agree to the soundtrack, why it is good?
Recently i've started noticing that I like instrumental music without words (i guess it called classic music). This game has awesome instrumental compositions. I've checked bgm folder and found my favourite ones: b002_OP and battle02. But im sure something is missing here, since when i was playing for the normal ending there was amazing soundtrack which i cant find here. Still i guess its just a mix of all determination osts this game has

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes