ShinYstarxx

Formerly 'denisfimanov2'
May 1, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? In second location, which is cave, i cant go through boss because its too strong

Dec 25, 2018
Where is the battle fuck with vagina content? I've arrived at the leve area but there's only battle fuck with anal until now.. or is the battle fuck content with vagina only during the losing scene?

Pantek21

Oct 13, 2023
Does anyone know where should i go after meet an yuri in anatos prison,i try to past map with joiplay's cheat and i kept struggling to find where the hell i can interfere with deorc

And where i can find the key of the prison to unlock the door near yuri

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Anybody have a mega link download?

My internet is pure bull these days:cry:, with a download speed of 10kbs...someone is definitely stealing my bandwidth these days:(

Last edited:

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
Where is the battle fuck with vagina content? I've arrived at the leve area but there's only battle fuck with anal until now.. or is the battle fuck content with vagina only during the losing scene?
Remember that merchant who said to meet him in town(the first one with the inn)? Go meet him and enter/leave his shop multiple times

Reactions: SetsunaFSeisei

Kutherien

Apr 13, 2018
Heya there. I'm trying to find the materials for the "Quality Healing Medicine", and I was wondering where they were? The translation works, it's just I have a hard time actually finding the materials on the specific maps. I've found the Crystal and the Leaf, but I'm having a really tough time finding the Futsugi.

Sep 21, 2021
Is it possible to complete the game completely unmolested? Like, how does BF work? Is it possible to prevent through some hints like "this perv is targetting you"(like in Ambrosia, for example) or it's gonna happen no matter what? I'm a fan of doing clean playthroughs first before going full turbo slut mode, so I wanted to know this before I start.

Reactions: Anon_357

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is it possible to complete the game completely unmolested? Like, how does BF work? Is it possible to prevent through some hints like "this perv is targetting you"(like in Ambrosia, for example) or it's gonna happen no matter what? I'm a fan of doing clean playthroughs first before going full turbo slut mode, so I wanted to know this before I start.
Nope, pretty sure its completely random whether an enemy does a harassment attack or not and there's no way to dodge or block it.

• Sad
Reactions: HumblestRanger
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes