VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beginnings [v0.1.1] [EasyMuse]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EasyMuse

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
this game has a really great future (y) congrats...
buut i couldnt find the part of the last picture..
Not all images I posted are in the demo. The full game contains the images not in the demo. I posted some to give a sneak peek into a bit of the full game. The full game is available on Patreon:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So this will work in telltale's style of game play when going through each chapter? Also will there be more xxx rated options for each character in each chapter?

EasyMuse

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
It will feel similar to telltale with the exception of realtimed events. Choices made in each chapter will have definite effects across the chapters, some in same chapter some will be a few chapters down the line. Some options you may not even know about until someone discovers and posts them or when the walkthrough comes out. Altogether there are 12 scenes in this chapter available depending on choices made.
The scenes in this chapter are xxx rated but the demo doesn't get to that point.

EasyMuse

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Thank EasyMuse for that! It is rare to see natural proportions around here... :':)'(

The demo is okay, the characters are hot, besides the last one on the left of the main menu screen, who looks like a man.
Thanks for checking out the demo!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The renders look superb, I especially like the attention to detail on the models with lines in her face. Most games just throws in an older woman that looks like she's 25 because every character have perfect smooth doll face, I mean why even bother then?

The one thing I'm concerned about is how the description makes this sound like the start of some epic series. I'm always worried when series come out of the gate trying to be super ambitious.

EDIT: Incest tag missing on the game, My reaction:

EasyMuse

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
The renders look superb, I especially like the attention to detail on the models with lines in her face. Most games just throws in an older woman that looks like she's 25 because every character have perfect smooth doll face, I mean why even bother then?

The one thing I'm concerned about is how the description makes this sound like the start of some epic series. I'm always worried when series come out of the gate trying to be super ambitious.
I totally agree with your sentiment there. The current chapter I have completed is sustainable for a monthly release schedule. I was conservative in this chapter to make sure that it wasn't too ambitious and the point system I have in place is easy to maintain.
Thanks for checking out the demo!

EasyMuse

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018

EDIT: Incest tag missing on the game, My reaction:
Apologies for that. I have not used this site before and followed the template to post for a game to be approved. I was not able to add any tags, or just didn't know how as the box I tried to add them to said I could not, so the tags were whatever a moderator put. I have edited that now to include other kinks. Incest will remain an option in my game series. The player will decide to engage and the point system will begin to weed out even seeing that as an option, if you choose against it, as the game progresses so that it is presented less and less until it is weeded out as an option.
Thanks for posting!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Looks interesting. Choices are nice so i might give it a try when the full chapter got posted.

2 points:
not a fan of chapters. someone usually loses interest in the game with too much chapters. sometimes me, sometimes the dev...

make-up of the girls in the previews looks odd. mostly kinda too much of it + to bright so its hard to focus on the face itself cause im thinking "who the fck wears that much make up" all the time . may be only me.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I can't wait to have a harem full of Gary Busey's daughters!

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
I rly dont like the choice of font and its probably 0.0.1 more than 0.1.0 since it took me longer to type my name than actual playthrough , other than that looks fine so far.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@EasyMuse I was just thinking, that perhaps you'd like to reach out to CypressZeta (who made Snowdaze) to discuss voiced content. I'm sure he'd have oodles of good advice to give.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Some of these faces are horrific, tbh.
Idon't think they are all that bad....they look pretty decent...sure they're not supermodel level beauty but still nice
I've seen worse tbh.....one game that comes to mind is

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
You make decisions for the main character. You get to watch the antics unfold and make choices in spots each chapter that will carry through from game to game allowing different paths!
This is probably the least informative plot synopsis I've ever seen on F95. I recommend adding some details about the story for those that want to know why the shirtless UPS delivery man is looking in the mom's bedroom for a place to sit the box down, or what dumbfuck asked a 22 year old man to babysit their 18 year old daughter (and why she needs babysitting) who's entire wardrobe doesn't seem to contain a single shirt that covers her midrif. Just sayin.
(Note: Those scenarios are not part of this game. I don't think.)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes