4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
This game was great,a darn shame its apparently abandoned. Doesn't help the Dev has like 7 patreons.

Wonder if the number was higher before he paused donations.

Reactions: Tumai

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This game was great,a darn shame its apparently abandoned. Doesn't help the Dev has like 7 patreons.

Wonder if the number was higher before he paused donations.
It was, he paused it and people kinda left (I was one of them). Sadly, I don't think he got more than 30 patreons, probably why he doesn't come back...I don't think he realizes, his game is very good, he just needed to market it a bit longer. It's one of the few games that I can say did a good job playing two opposite sides. That said, it also might've been too much work/too ambitious as well. I did proofreading for him, every scene had like 5 different scripts and ways to play out, coding it must've been a nightmare, not even including the effort into the animations

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, should be acquiring the aboned tag soon... Unless the dev is active on Discord and communicating there.

• Sad
Reactions: clairdelune

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
highly doubt that but we'll see. 3 games gone due abandonement this year and few more last year due same reason or dev just had enuf and 1 on hold if dev gets ahold of himself.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Had the start to an interesting story and world, also with the choice of how to view the scenes, characters had their own personality. Was good for a first release, sad about its death.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So sad, this was really a wonderful game. I came to see why there hasn't been an update since I only found the game in December any ways. Saw Abandoned tag and now I am sad.

mksms

May 5, 2017
6 months since last patreon post so unlikely that he returns.
In his last post he said that he had a test for a job and health problems including surviving covid, so maybe he's just concentrating on a full recovery and his new job doesn't leave him with lot of free time.

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Easily one of my favorite games, the animations are top notch. Screen writing was hot and decision mattered to what kind of scene it led to. There was some room for improvement for course but for an initial release.... one of the best I've seen. Sadly, the dev is no longer active. Another game lost to time.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Just stumbled onto this game, super hot! Shame it got abandoned so early, it's better than most other ones I've seen, even though it's a pretty early build. Had potential.

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox and JHorcoc6

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just stumbled onto this game, super hot! Shame it got abandoned so early, it's better than most other ones I've seen, even though it's a pretty early build. Had potential.
yea had potential but 0.12 and not much yet ingame so only potential.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Game was really good. Unfortunately, suffered from poor marketing. I mean the animations were one of the most worked on aspects of the game but the game isn't even tagged as animated and so misses out on even coming onto the radar of its target market.

Reactions: Samhain71

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
last i know he still playing CCP eve online so i u want to know why left u may ask over there

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes