VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Closed Door [Ep. 1 v0.2] [LBW]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know where to find LBW projects?
Instead of paying for premium bandwidth on these obscure hosts or waiting for 10.000hrs to download everything with 35kb/sec, you'd rather support me on patreon and get the most up to date erotic visual stories every month. Plus you'd encourage me to create and deliver more and more amazing content, rather than just pushing me to stop doing these stories for good.

I bet you won't be able to count more than 5 artists in this branch that can deliver this kind of content at this quality and realism.
So, kill this art or support it. It's your choice!

Regards,
LBW

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Instead of paying for premium bandwidth on these obscure hosts or waiting for 10.000hrs to download everything with 35kb/sec, you'd rather support me on patreon and get the most up to date erotic visual stories every month. Plus you'd encourage me to create and deliver more and more amazing content, rather than just pushing me to stop doing these stories for good.

I bet you won't be able to count more than 5 artists in this branch that can deliver this kind of content at this quality and realism.

Regards,
LBW
I agree with you, but damn lowest tier for 15€ or sth.
You re making real good content and I hope you have satisfactory amount of patreons. But dude don't you think that making some lower tiers also making it easier for ppl to support will be good idea?
There is ton of awesome creators like you, they have shit ton of patreons and monthly money. And pretty much all of them have tiers starting form +/- 5€. It's your patreon you can do whatever you want but...
It's easier to give 5€ monthly then to give 15€ even once per few months. Because patreon is for ppl that want to support you, they want. You can't stop piracy there is a lot of sites that provide content for free, some of your conent too and thats good bc that is like free advertisement ppl can check your work out. like it or not, support you or not.

Thats my opinion you can think about it or throw it out of your mind. But making some lower tiers might be rewarding for you ;)
GL mate

Last edited:

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
I agree with you, but damn lowest tier for 15€ or sth.
You re making real good content and I hope you have satisfactory amount of patreons. But dude don't you think that making some lower tiers also making it easier for ppl to support will be good idea?
There is ton of awesome creators like you, they have shit ton of patreons and monthly money. And pretty much all of them have tiers starting form +/- 5€. It's your patreon you can do whatever you want but...
It's easier to give 5€ monthly then to give 15€ even once per few months. Because patreon is for ppl that want to support you, they want. You can't stop piracy there is a lot of sites that provide content for free, some of your conent too and thats good bc that is like free advertisement ppl can check your work out. like it or not, support you or not.

Thats my opinion you can think about it or throw it out of your mind. But making some lower tiers might be rewarding for you ;)
GL mate
To be honest with you I had dirt cheap priced tiers ranging from 1€ to 10€, also didn't have upfront payments enabled for almost a year. Can you imagine having so many people unsubscribing at the end of the month only to re-subscribe at the beginning of the next month just so they avoid paying that damn 1€? Yeah, well...that's how things work with patreon. And I guess many creators here can share the same story. That's the kind of "support" you get if you "let people inside your house" and you "feed" them without asking for a down payment.
Then handling so many tiers it's useless and annoying. I prefer focusing on delivering quality content for everybody, instead of trying to fool people into upgrading to a higher tier only by showing them a leg for 1€, a nipple for 5€, and a pussy for 10. That's what those tiers are about, I hope you agree. So I'm not fooling anyone.

For those 15€ you get access to everything I do, literally everything. Is it expensive? Depends on who you ask. If one can't afford it doesn't mean it's expensive. In the end it's about if it's worth it or not.
I don't really give a shit about piracy, it's here to stay forever and you can't do anything about it, I'm not naive. But just for your info I'm paying for those assets (3d models) that I'm using in my renders. And some of them are priced ridiculously high compared to other 3d models, on cgtrader for example. But if I need it and like it, then I buy it.

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
To be honest with you I had dirt cheap priced tiers ranging from 1€ to 10€, also didn't have upfront payments enabled for almost a year. Can you imagine having so many people unsubscribing at the end of the month only to re-subscribe at the beginning of the next month just so they avoid paying that damn 1€? Yeah, well...that's how things work with patreon. And I guess many creators here can share the same story. That's the kind of "support" you get if you "let people inside your house" and you "feed" them without asking for a down payment.
Then handling so many tiers it's useless and annoying. I prefer focusing on delivering quality content for everybody, instead of trying to fool people into upgrading to a higher tier only by showing them a leg for 1€, a nipple for 5€, and a pussy for 10. That's what those tiers are about, I hope you agree. So I'm not fooling anyone.

For those 15€ you get access to everything I do, literally everything. Is it expensive? Depends on who you ask. If one can't afford it doesn't mean it's expensive. In the end it's about if it's worth it or not.
I don't really give a shit about piracy, it's here to stay forever and you can't do anything about it, I'm not naive. But just for your info I'm paying for those assets (3d models) that I'm using in my renders. And some of them are priced ridiculously high compared to other 3d models, on cgtrader for example. But if I need it and like it, then I buy it.
I understand, it's your patreon you can do whatever you want with it.
I never said that you fool anyone; and I partily agree, I still think that having some lower tiers is nice but if it didn't calculate for you its your good decision.
Talking about showing something for some tiers, well I was more thinking about delays with getting newest content. They still get ewerything but the new stuff after 2 weeks or so. 1€ can always be just your thanks nothing else :p
Not having upfront payments... well IMO its just not the best idea. Some ppl will always abuse some regulations if they can.
Good luck to you my friend ;)

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018

Regards,
LBW
I can't find any of your games or comics on the Zone, even knowing the name((((

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
lmao, I don't care how good you are, or more accurately how good you think you are this is ridiculous. :KEK: :KEK:
It's funny how a 3-year-old thread gets resurrected from time to time by various folks, for no apparent reason. But since it's weekend and you have nothing better to do, then why the hell not? And that's what the forums are for, aren't they?

Anyway, to appease your curiosity, that tier is giving subscribers access to my entire collection of comics and series sets to date, that means approximately five years of hard work and around 2300 images. If you do a simple math that's almost 2 cents/image. Now, from those 2 cents subtract the Patreon fees, then Paypal fees and so on. I believe the price is more than fair. I hope we can both agree. So basically, that Gold Tier is mostly for people who want a one-time purchase, although many people decided to stay on it in exchange for custom-crafted stories.

I also have lower tiers, 10$ and 15$ respectively, but they are unpublished for the time being, since I haven't posted anything in 3 months, and as a consequence I paused all payments for all active users. This was publicly stated on Patreon and those tiers will be restored once I resume posting again.

Now, if those prices are worth it for you or not, or if you think my work is good or not, I really don't give a shit. I'm not forcing anyone to subscribe. So, please, keep your ridicule to yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus_S

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's funny how a 3-year-old thread gets resurrected from time to time by various folks, for no apparent reason. But since it's weekend and you have nothing better to do, then why the hell not? And that's what the forums are for, aren't they?

Anyway, to appease your curiosity, that tier is giving subscribers access to my entire collection of comics and series sets to date, that means approximately five years of hard work and around 2300 images. If you do a simple math that's almost 2 cents/image. Now, from those 2 cents subtract the Patreon fees, then Paypal fees and so on. I believe the price is more than fair. I hope we can both agree. So basically, that Gold Tier is mostly for people who want a one-time purchase, although many people decided to stay on it in exchange for custom-crafted stories.

I also have lower tiers, 10$ and 15$ respectively, but they are unpublished for the time being, since I haven't posted anything in 3 months and I paused all payments for all active users. This was publicly stated on Patreon and those tiers will be restored once I resume posting again.

Now, if those prices are worth it for you or not, or if you think my work is good or not, I really don't give a shit. I'm not forcing anyone to subscribe. So, please, keep your ridicule to yourself.
My dude you get under 10 reactions on posts, I would be shocked if you pulled more than 1k after cut, you can do any mental gymnastics you want on why having a elite patreon is a good idea, not even you believe that.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes