VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Closed Door [Ep. 1 v0.2] [LBW]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It looks very promising. The render quality is great, that model is hot. It's rare to see somewhat a "natural" looking mature woman nowdays. It is very short, and has no complex storyline at the moment but I'm really impressed!

I wonder if the dev is planning to add animations in the future?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The rendering skills and writing are pretty good. Now the big question is.. how is your storytelling? Renders and writing do get some Patreon support.. but storytelling.. ah storytelling, now that is the key/difference maker.

May your storytelling bring you fame and fortune. :)

Reactions: Gosamr

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Not working
Works.
Renamed 1391116_script.rpy to script.rpy and put it into the game folder?

The mother (milf) looks subtle, but the son's face takes getting used to.
Not everyone likes a mix of David Bowie and Boy George...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: XdanielX

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's one hot milf. Her body is stacked well in all the right places. Don't know the specifics of the story but it looks good visually so I'm down for the milf alone.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow the 70's called "they want their bush back" Looks like shes smuggling a birds nest between her thighs. Just kidding dev, the game looks good and promising and I do like a little trimmed patch or landing strip over completely bald, but hey its your game and you make it the way you want. ill be watching it & Good luck with it.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Male protagonist or female ?
If I had to choose a tag, it would be <female protagonist>. There are no decisions to make, and the story never refers to either character as "you" (As in "you enter the house and see your mother" or "you hear your son call out from the livingroom"), but there is the masterbation scene that we see and only the mother is present.

There isn't anything like that for the son.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Here's my next Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Come find me on Jeevant's Discord:

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Works great.

Reactions: estrada777
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes