Oct 15, 2017
I am missing a couple of scenes in the gallery, and seem to still have a missing character when I look at the Characters Menu. My prison cells are full and I've tried everything I can think of, but still I'm missing 3 scattered scenes in the gallery. Anyone know who/what I'm missing or could help out with a 100% save so I can see for myself?

Reactions: crotch69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BehindTheDoom-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I played till the end - the art is interesting, but I'm having hard time understanding how this will be developed further. Feels like the project is almost done.
Some issues:
a) The "map" navigation seems somewhat pointless and tedious/repetitive. Sometimes it's not clear where I should click to continue the story progress.
b) As other user above pointed, some gallery images are locked even though I think (?) I'm done with the current story progress. It would be nice to get some pointers if the current storyline is "finished" or if we are stuck.
c) The corruption is linear and I feel that it was rushed for many characters. Oh well...
Thanks.

Reactions: int13 and vireker

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I am missing a couple of scenes in the gallery, and seem to still have a missing character when I look at the Characters Menu. My prison cells are full and I've tried everything I can think of, but still I'm missing 3 scattered scenes in the gallery. Anyone know who/what I'm missing or could help out with a 100% save so I can see for myself?
I'm missing two myself. Where are your three located? the two I'm missing are the first and last scenes in the final page of the gallery

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
I'm not sure if you're actually using rotoscrope in some scenes, but it's interesting regardless. Everyone, except Mrs. Reed, is easy-peasy as it should be. It gets straight to the point without dragging on, allowing you to enjoy yourself in a short period of time without having to grind all day.

Oct 15, 2017
I'm missing two myself. Where are your three located? the two I'm missing are the first and last scenes in the final page of the gallery
Apparently the gallery was just bugged, and I'm only missing the very last one on the last page (but now the gallery pannels stay up when I try to watch a replay lol)

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
is it just me, or the art is AI-generated? Or maybe it's a style that uses real photography?

Kinda interesting to see emerging patterns even in adult games industry, the popularization of neural networks is coming at us hard and fast
It really does make you wonder, right? I suppose with sufficient AI parameters of "in the style of such and such artist" might generate art with a consistent style. Otherwise, perhaps it's as someone else suggested: real photos used as references with additions stitched in to provide either real actor faces (e.g. Brie Larson) or to add costumes, masks, armor, etc.

Reactions: Incombat

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
"free use" sharing seems like a weird value match for an authoritarian dictator set on world domination
"I love sharing, I share everything, even my wife" really does not mesh with "I want to conquer and rule everything"

And somehow both of them commit the utter heresy of making The Dr Doom into a cuck
You've gotta reward your minions some how. That's the number 1 mistake of all villains. They never reward the villains and inevitably they always switch sides

DeadGrowl

Nov 22, 2021
v0.5 Gallery Unlock
The last one on page 5 gives me an error when I manually unlock it so I'm leaving it locked until they fix it.

Edit1: I detected more problems. I disable download until I can fix it.
Edit2: Curious, if I enable the scenes on page 5 it covers the other scenes with the page boxes, but if I disable page 5 scenes, then it doesn't. I'll leave a save with the first four pages and another for the fifth.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes