PGROCKS

May 5, 2019
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I am stuck after Psylocke and not able to move forward. I still haven't gotten Wasp and She-Hulk.

Reactions: bobisbob95
Mar 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I am stuck after Psylocke and not able to move forward. I still haven't gotten Wasp and She-Hulk.
Had the same problem, I just keep having sex with Wanda and Polaris until a new threesome opened up and from there everything just opened up.

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, I think your points are completely valid. The writing is so important in this type of games, sure the art needs to be fine as well, but when it's about breaking and training, wilful and strong characters, that basically NEEDS to be told for each character specifically and in a way fitting to that character. Same with their personalities, I know some are into them just being blank slates or sex-craving bimbos, but for me, it's also much more interesting and exciting, if they keep their personalities, just changed to submit to their jailor/master.
Yeah I gotta agree here, the game kinda feels like quantity over quality right now.

I personally think this game would have been better off following the Princess Trainer formula with Sue as the main focus who gets most of the scenes, An Anti-hero like Emma or Black Cat who helps out Doom, and then a younger innocent hero like Kamala Khan. That gets you a good spread of archetypes and different kinds of corruption and with less characters to draw the dev wouldn't have to resort to mind control and actually write a corruption plot.

One of the biggest issues this game has is the cheap ass mind control that leads to same 3 or so boring sex scenes with characters robbed of their personalities. As is, the dev might as well just be doing CG commissions for Actress cosplay fakes.

Akssha

Jun 4, 2019
I am getting an error when opening wasp outfit menu

Traceback -

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('…wasp_bikini_idle.png') at 0x000000000ca23700>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28967, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
OSError: Couldn't find file 'outfitmenu_wasp/outfitmenu_wasp_bikini_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28967, in script
pause
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1533, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 876, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
surf = render(child,
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 723, in load
raise e
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 688, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
File "E:\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Saved Files\MEGAsync Downloads\Behind_the_Doom-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'outfitmenu_wasp/outfitmenu_wasp_bikini_idle.png'.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 81 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Luigi77

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
What this game really needs is Doombot posing as the other prisoners and Doom using them to fuck with the Marvel heroes
Seriously you have scenes of Suebot hitting on Johnny and fucking Namor & Ben but you don't have Maybot hitting on Peter while fucking Doc Ock

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes