ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Unruly updated Patreon rewards. The $2 tier is the same as it was, but the $5 tier now gets exclusive in-game outfits and the $10 tier gets all previous exclusive content.
IMG_5747.png

May 2, 2020
Unruly updated Patreon rewards. The $2 tier is the same as it was, but the $5 tier now gets exclusive in-game outfits and the $10 tier gets all previous exclusive content.
View attachment 3535480
View attachment 3535480
So it means that there's more than one build in future or maybe a code to unlock all content

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
So it means that there's more than one build in future or maybe a code to unlock all content
If there’s a code to unlock the Patreon exclusive content then I’m pretty sure someone will make one of those unlockers. And I don’t know how I feel about that. On the one hand I would be excited because I wouldn’t have to pay to get the Patreon content. On the other hand, if I were to use it, it would be like spitting on Unruly’s hard work. They put a lot of effort and time into this game. Does that make sense?

Reactions: Luigi77
May 2, 2020
If there’s a code to unlock the Patreon exclusive content then I’m pretty sure someone will make one of those unlockers. And I don’t know how I feel about that. On the one hand I would be excited because I wouldn’t have to pay to get the Patreon content. On the other hand, if I were to use it, it would be like spitting on Unruly’s hard work. They put a lot of effort and time into this game. Does that make sense?
You absolutely right 'cause a game like this is pretty niche and I love to see unruly grow up he is a very talented dev

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
The game has quickly become one of my absolute favorites. The new banner on Patreon also looks amazing, cant wait for the new update. UnrulyAction is doing a great job!

I hope the game doesn't get any problems in the future when it gets bigger and more popular (and i'm sure it will get popular)...

Last edited:

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
If the game is going to be released on April 22, shouldn't he be posting today? I wonder if the game will be postponed again?

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
If the game is going to be released on April 22, shouldn't he be posting today? I wonder if the game will be postponed again?
He said he is "planning for it to drop sometime before the 25th". Never said the release will be safe on April 22. I think/hope he will post a new Patreon post by this Thursday at the latest. Release sometime next week.

HYPE! Love this game

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
You absolutely right 'cause a game like this is pretty niche and I love to see unruly grow up he is a very talented dev
I will say that I do appreciate that even though some outfits will be Patreon exclusive, Unruly isn’t keeping content Patreon exclusive. That just makes me want to support more. Unfortunately I can’t because I don’t have a steady source of income. But hopefully I will one day!

Reactions: Slash0451 and Fegrt
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes