Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I made this animation only for myself, but I decided to share it here. It's obviously edit of smuggler riding scene. Bush is my personal preference. I always though Jessica wouldn't be able to take care of it among the Freeman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version with happy ending:
Excellent, very good, just that scene with Contraband is the one I like the least, but with Jessica it looks much better, thanks for sharing it

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I made this animation only for myself, but I decided to share it here. It's obviously edit of smuggler riding scene. Bush is my personal preference. I always though Jessica wouldn't be able to take care of it among the Freeman.
Version with happy ending:
1000000X LIKES omg this is the best edit ever imagine making this also with alia and the rev mother TOP!!!

Last edited:

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
After having played the newest release from David, I do love the art and scenes that were added, but the game is no longer as replayable as 10dlorenzo's modded version. The mod does succeed in making Jessica's relationship with Paul more romantic and consensual. I was disappointed when the Harkonnen ending - which is where you can have all the incest you want - resulted in Jessica pretending Paul was Duke Leto, and Alia freaking out that you peeked on her and Duncan. The ending is supposed to be INCEST. Right? Jessica should practically worship Paul, and Alia should be down to have kinky fun with Paul. It would make more sense for these reactions to happen on a non-incest ending. I am not sure why David thought it was a good idea to let us choose incest, and then tell us that we are disgusting perverts. Not literally, but the two women act as if we are unforgivable. Kind of ruins the mood. I still love his game and artwork, but the modded version is my real joy when replaying the game. Thank you 10dlorenzo for the custom animations and dialogue. I hope that when more Alia and Jessica content is released (and the game is "finished" again) that you can make the new Harkonnen ending better.

Post Script; Alia standing naked, and her shower scene with Irulan are better than before. Her scene with Duncan is actually quite good, except that I wish it was with Paul instead, and I do like both versions of Jessica's riding scene. My penis is confused on whether I should be happy or sad with the newest update, but the mod always makes me glad.

I hope your new job is going well, 10dlorenzo, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
After having played the newest release from David, I do love the art and scenes that were added, but the game is no longer as replayable as 10dlorenzo's modded version. The mod does succeed in making Jessica's relationship with Paul more romantic and consensual. I was disappointed when the Harkonnen ending - which is where you can have all the incest you want - resulted in Jessica pretending Paul was Duke Leto, and Alia freaking out that you peeked on her and Duncan. The ending is supposed to be INCEST. Right? Jessica should practically worship Paul, and Alia should be down to have kinky fun with Paul. It would make more sense for these reactions to happen on a non-incest ending. I am not sure why David thought it was a good idea to let us choose incest, and then tell us that we are disgusting perverts. Not literally, but the two women act as if we are unforgivable. Kind of ruins the mood. I still love his game and artwork, but the modded version is my real joy when replaying the game. Thank you 10dlorenzo for the custom animations and dialogue. I hope that when more Alia and Jessica content is released (and the game is "finished" again) that you can make the new Harkonnen ending better.

Post Script; Alia standing naked, and her shower scene with Irulan are better than before. Her scene with Duncan is actually quite good, except that I wish it was with Paul instead, and I do like both versions of Jessica's riding scene. My penis is confused on whether I should be happy or sad with the newest update, but the mod always makes me glad.

I hope your new job is going well, 10dlorenzo, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Damn, man. Not gonna lie, this post put a big smile on my face.
The whole point of sharing the mod was to make others happy, because I also think that the approach David chose about the incest in the game was pretty frustrating. I tried my best to fix that with the mod and well... sometimes I doubt if I actually did something worth the time spent (some complaints about my lack of talent at making new scenes were not exactly great to read, honestly) but reading things like your post (and a lot of the posts written by others that also expressed their liking to the mod) really make me think that the effort was worth it. So, thanks. To you and to all the other people that like the mod.

PD. The new job is going great. My boss and coworkers are nice and competent people and I'm doing good so far.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Damn, man. Not gonna lie, this post put a big smile on my face.
The whole point of sharing the mod was to make others happy, because I also think that the approach David chose about the incest in the game was pretty frustrating. I tried my best to fix that with the mod and well... sometimes I doubt if I actually did something worth the time spent (some complaints about my lack of talent at making new scenes were not exactly great to read, honestly) but reading things like your post (and a lot of the posts written by others that also expressed their liking to the mod) really make me think that the effort was worth it. So, thanks. To you and to all the other people that like the mod.

PD. The new job is going great. My boss and coworkers are nice and competent people and I'm doing good so far.
I totally agree with Master Jacob, and I hope that you will be able to use the new content of the original game to further improve your mod.

Thanks!

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
so i was wondering will u remove the need to have to leave the game to view some of the scenes? Because it kinda ruins the immersion of the game

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Magiclapinou

Feb 27, 2018
How come I discovered this mod just now??? The original game was great (and was a wonderful parody of the 1992 game) but Jessica felt indeed like a missed opportunity, everything is even better now! Except for a few bugs I don't see what could be changed or updated but surprise me! Thank you very much!

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I haven't played this game.. So which one should i download. This mod or the orginal version.. What the difference?

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks 10dlorenzo this mod is pretty much exactly what I was looking for in Behind The Dune.

I was super disappointed that the original didn't have a proper ending where Paul ends up with Jessica outside of her literally being mindbroken and imagining Leto, and this fixed that.
can you give me the link?
First post, under 'latest links'

Reactions: 10dlorenzo
Dec 29, 2019
Thanks 10dlorenzo this mod is pretty much exactly what I was looking for in Behind The Dune.

I was super disappointed that the original didn't have a proper ending where Paul ends up with Jessica outside of her literally being mindbroken and imagining Leto, and this fixed that.

i still cant find it

Dec 29, 2019

and also how to download the game with the mods... so that i can get threesome with alia, jessica and paul and harah jessica paul..... and in one ending jessica and paul goes with the fremen womens

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote