PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I think the movie came out pretty much perfect, and Rebecca Ferguson is great as Lady Jessica. But yeah, imagine if she was played by an actress with really big boobs, sporting deep cleavage in low cut garments like in David's game.. :p I think it would be a 10/10 movie for me.

I can't even think of a contemporary actress who's somewhat on the level of that cast (Chalamet, Isaacs, Ferguson etc.), but who comes with that kind of body at the same time... Who could that be?
And I don't mean busty as in 'Angelina Jolie is busty'.. she is, but I mean really busty.
I saw it yesterday. I liked it, visually the technology and architecture are stunning in scope and very on point in giving a sense of how advanced and yet familiar they are, the vistas are beautiful and there are little details here and there only the dune fans would notice (the fremen cutting themselves before putting the Kris away when a conflict is averted because by tradition once sheated it must drink blood, and others). The movie also took some liberties from the original that still made sense in the way the story was portrayed, which is good to me because a verbatim transposition from book to movie is not always possible.

My biggest criticism would be the VERY slow rythm of the movie (2 hours and a half and it tells just about half of the first book) and, it saddens me to say, how Jessica was portrayed. In the books she is very self-controlled, able to overcome her fears and worries and to act for the good of Paul and house Atreides even in a harsh manner, while always mantaining an aura of authority. And of course attractive and regal in the way only a woman very sure of herself can be. Truly the Duke's lady and counterpart, and an expert Bene Gesserit.

In the movie she is continously afraid, desperate or victim of events she doesn't seem to fully understand. And not even nearly as attractive as it should be, IMHO, for the above reasons and for the actress chosen to portray her.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Just finished playing, I wouldn't say it was perfect but it was a pleasant experience (I restart the game twice after reaching the end)
So if I understand correctly the mother and the little sister have a relationship with Duncan?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How can i ending with the mom ? ( I'm sorry for my bad English)
This is what's nearest to a happy ending with Jessica:

1) Let her give you a boobjob at the start of the game
2) You can learn to use the Voice from Jessica, but once she says that you should try it on the Fremen, don't use it again on her. EVER.
3) when you arrive with her in a sietch, go in the room with the water and ask her to swim, tell her you swim naked and that you are horny. She will give you a handjob
4) You need a ghola of Duncan or the Sardaukar officer (DO NOT buy a ghola of Leto)
5) When you conquer the palace, refuse the first offer from the Emperor. Jessica will propose a marriage between you and Irulan. Say that you want to marry her, then obey and marry Irulan
6) After the ending, wait for a day or two and you will have a vision of marriage with Jessica. Talk with her and she will have sex scenes with you willingly.

Please note that there is no way in the game at the moment to end with Jessica without marrying Irulan.

zenkita

Jul 17, 2017

2) You can learn to use the Voice from Jessica, but once she says that you should try it on the Fremen, don't use it again on her. EVER.
3) when you arrive with her in a sietch, go in the room with the water and ask her to swim, tell her you swim naked and that you are horny. She will give you a handjob
4) You need a ghola of Duncan or the Sardaukar officer (DO NOT buy a ghola of Leto)
5) When you conquer the palace, refuse the first offer from the Emperor. Jessica will propose a marriage between you and Irulan. Say that you want to marry her, then obey and marry Irulan
6) After the ending, wait for a day or two and you will have a vision of marriage with Jessica. Talk with her and she will have sex scenes with you willingly.

Please note that there is no way in the game at the moment to end with Jessica without marrying Irulan.
You are good guy . Thank you

Valila

Jul 29, 2017

For what you did, your name will be remembered brother. :giggle:

ksennin

Jan 13, 2018
I think the movie came out pretty much perfect, and Rebecca Ferguson is great as Lady Jessica. But yeah, imagine if she was played by an actress with really big boobs, sporting deep cleavage in low cut garments like in David's game.. :p I think it would be a 10/10 movie for me.

I can't even think of a contemporary actress who's somewhat on the level of that cast (Chalamet, Isaacs, Ferguson etc.), but who comes with that kind of body at the same time... Who could that be?
And I don't mean busty as in 'Angelina Jolie is busty'.. she is, but I mean really busty.
Eva Green is who comes to mind.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes