depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone have old versions of this game.
Check this post:

good people, here is the link with all the versions of the game that I had saved on my PC about 3 years ago since I met Mr. David and his wonderful art, I also uploaded some extras as images and several things I had saved that I command as a reward for my support in patreon, I hope it serves all those who do MOD, something I like very much, but that I do not do, so I expect many different mods.

have fun!!!

Mega

:)

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Soo, i don't follow this game much, but When could the next update come up again ? Really dig this art work.
There won't be another update in quite a while. The game has actually been finished for a long time now, but David decided to create more updates until the release of the movie (which is running in theatres now). So we can actually be kinda grateful, that the release of the movie was delayed by one year. David is working on another project now. Although, he says he is still in the mood to draw more Dune stuff. Knowing him, he probably won't be able to keep his hands off of BtD for too long.

I would say it's about time, that this thread receive the [Done] tag.

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
Did he do any polls about the navigator on his patreon? I wish there was more content of her. Nipplefucking scene with her is the best. Overall her design is just so appealing

nafuckoff0

Apr 10, 2019
so...the baddies attacked our palace, we ran away but Jessica wasn't in my group when we escaped.
I can't get her back, can I?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
so...the baddies attacked our palace, we ran away but Jessica wasn't in my group when we escaped.
I can't get her back, can I?
I've never escaped without her, so I don't know the exact answer, but Jessica is crucial to the rest of the story, so the game pretty much has to place her somewhere the player can reach. I would expect her to be at a sietch, most likely Tabr.

Reactions: dokodesuka

nafuckoff0

Apr 10, 2019
I've never escaped without her, so I don't know the exact answer, but Jessica is crucial to the rest of the story, so the game pretty much has to place her somewhere the player can reach. I would expect her to be at a sietch, most likely Tabr.
heh, I started a new game (and finished it)
It said she was in the palace but...of course, you can't access it. That was badly done, especially considering it's not just a "minor" bug but one that can affect the whole game...bah at least it's the only one I came across.
btw do you know what happened to the medic and the housekeeper? I can't find them anywhere...

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
heh, I started a new game (and finished it)
It said she was in the palace but...of course, you can't access it. That was badly done, especially considering it's not just a "minor" bug but one that can affect the whole game...bah at least it's the only one I came across.
btw do you know what happened to the medic and the housekeeper? I can't find them anywhere...
Strange. Even if she isn't following you, she should be standing outside the palace with you and Stilgar, after you have taken the secret passage and you can talk to her. After that, she is found in Tabr. Maybe her relocating doesn't get triggered, if you never talk to her?

I'm again not 100% on this one but this is what I think I remember: Shadout Mapes (housekeeper) vanishes, if you don't take her with you during the escape (in the original story she dies during the palace attack. She acknowledges, that you have rescued her and is grateful.
I don't know about Dr. Yueh (she also dies canonically). There might be a different outcome, depending on whether you stick her in prison before the attack or not.

she should be in a newly opened up cave.

I've escaped with the Dr. and the old lady following, and it still takes Jessica from the palace by default
Pro move. This is exactly what I do every time.

Sidorovich123

Sep 27, 2020
Found a way to make it run better on android (animations were way too slow on my device).
However it breaks text box background and possibly some other things too (haven't tested much yet).

In .apk\assets\META-INF\AIR\application.xml
change
<renderMode>cpu</renderMode>
to
<renderMode>gpu</renderMode>

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes