ChesterV

Jul 27, 2020
Wh
How do I get "the traitor" and "paul was a loser " endings?
When stilgar come to visit leto tell him to "get out" and "you still here" for paul was a loser ending.

To capture the traitor, take the hunter seeker near Lady Jessica and note pad from the throne room. Show the hunter seeker to Shadout Mapes, she will tell that she found it in controll room. Lady jessica will recover at this point. Show the notepad to Jessica or Princess irulan. Then show the notepad to Yue. Object when she reason with you, and you can punish Yue.

(Sorry for the bad English, its not my first language)

Reactions: afterlights

RileyNails

Apr 6, 2020
There are two scenes that I can't unlock. Can someone help me?
I haven't found any mention of these scenes in any walkthrough.

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
does anybody else feel that there are far too few guild navigator scenes? nobody else finds her hot as hell? are there eny mods for more of her dialogue?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
does anybody else feel that there are far too few guild navigator scenes? nobody else finds her hot as hell? are there eny mods for more of her dialogue?
Not my number 1, but she is hot for sure and in a very unique way (nipple fucking is awesome; too bad it can't be done in real life).
Here's an animation from the old game, in case you haven't played that. 1487687369959.gif

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
Not my number 1, but she is hot for sure and in a very unique way (nipple fucking is awesome; too bad it can't be done in real life).
Here's an animation from the old game, in case you haven't played that. View attachment 1451798
Yeah She's tied as my favorite character with Harah. I would love if we could titfuck the Guild Navigator normally too and even fuck her.

Reactions: afterlights

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
Where can I find the previous versions? I remember playing V1 on some website and yeah, some animations, to me, looked a bit better (not saying the ones we have now are bad, they're great). Maybe it's the nostalgia, I dunno

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
Where can I find the previous versions? I remember playing V1 on some website and yeah, some animations, to me, looked a bit better (not saying the ones we have now are bad, they're great). Maybe it's the nostalgia, I dunno
there was a mega posted here not long ago with almost all previous builds

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
I played from the beginning. I actually think her design was better back then, except from her nipples, now they're much better, bigger and look tight.
Yeah, I also preferred the old design. Bald women can be really hot sometimes. But I prefer the new scenes. It would be cool to have the old animations in the game as hidden scenes or something.
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-33-david-balsamique.128/page-148#post-4451227

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes