lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Stilgar "Muad'Dib the legends are true. he has called a big one" :ROFLMAO: Chani " Muad'Dib your sand worm is humongous"

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This is one of the oldest games around that's still being developed but I don't get how people keep up with it. I saw no support for resuming from old saves. What do you do? Replay from the start with every release?

flashertoy

May 29, 2017
This is one of the oldest games around that's still being developed but I don't get how people keep up with it. I saw no support for resuming from old saves. What do you do? Replay from the start with every release?
it`s my question, too...

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
guys im planning to play this game
can anyone tell me is sole male domination path possible in the game
i dont want other dicks in my holes
oh if its before stealing them from others i don't mind

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys im planning to play this game
can anyone tell me is sole male domination path possible in the game
i dont want other dicks in my holes
oh if its before stealing them from others i don't mind
so there are scenes for other dicks but that is not liek it is NTR if you can not see even the sligtest dick in a hole that is not mc i suggest yous hould not paly that game, it is not an NTR game but this not harem and romance game either

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
How? I saw no indication the dev takes care for play to be resumable from old saves.
i can only speak for windows but there is a save folder for teh game in you user/appData/should be roamnig/macromedia/.../game name (or rather exe name for eahc exe ther is a new folder) then copy the .sol from an earlier to the new build folder and overwrite all

you have to save atleast once in the new game to see the new folder

manneychin

May 8, 2017
i can only speak for windows but there is a save folder for teh game in you user/appData/should be roamnig/macromedia/.../game name (or rather exe name for eahc exe ther is a new folder) then copy the .sol from an earlier to the new build folder and overwrite all

you have to save atleast once in the new game to see the new folder
And anyone does this? Is it supported by the dev as a way to resume play in newer versions? You understand what I mean. Seems like it's something that's technically possible but if the dev doesn't purposefully support it, you're just begging for a crash.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
And anyone does this? Is it supported by the dev as a way to resume play in newer versions? You understand what I mean. Seems like it's something that's technically possible but if the dev doesn't purposefully support it, you're just begging for a crash.
if you put it like that tehre is no offocial support for saves or atleast it was not mentioned by the DEV, the macromedia folder is just where flash game saves are stored it is not jsut for this game

manneychin

May 8, 2017
if you put it like that tehre is no offocial support for saves or atleast it was not mentioned by the DEV, the macromedia folder is just where flash game saves are stored it is not jsut for this game
So then we get back to my initial question. How do people keep up with this game? Seems mad to replay it from the start with every release (or even every few releases). I can't imagine there are many who have the time for that.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
So then we get back to my initial question. How do people keep up with this game? Seems mad to replay it from the start with every release (or even every few releases). I can't imagine there are many who have the time for that.
we replay the entire game becaus it is short max 10 to 30 min or we go to scenes option if there are new ones out and we do not want to replay in scenes menue just the endings locked if you start fresh

so yes that are the only two option you have if you want to prevent crashes

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes