sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
That 2nd preview pic (Irulan) in the OP. Is that a cut scene? It looks like an old UI, but the last version I played was 2.18 (I think). I don't remember seeing that scene.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Is there a complete incest Route? The version I've played didn't really suggest any sort of Romantic progress towards that direction

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Is there a complete incest Route? The version I've played didn't really suggest any sort of Romantic progress towards that direction
this game has no romance between family members, there is incest contend but it is rather not in a romance way just using spells and politcal power, the dev made it rather dark

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

this game has no romance between family members, there is incest contend but it is rather not in a romance way just using spells and politcal power, the dev made it rather dark
You should try https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-jessica-revision-mod-10dlorenzo.35445/
It's a modified version of the game made by 10dlorenzo that has a very nice incest path for Jessica (and Harah, sort of).

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
i find funny how the creator makes random half assed games from time to time but drops them because his heart is not in it, and starts working again on this one, this is the 3º time already.

truly an autism project.
Ok... then what are you doing here? :unsure:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
anyone got a sav file? Like mine from 2.19 doesn't somehow work in the 2.22?
To all people asking for saves: It's a Flash game, guys, and it doesn't take more than 30 minutes to finish.
The whole "I need a save because I don't want to waste time restarting every time" issue is negligible, IMHO.
Considering that probably starting from a save you still would not see many of the updates (for example, if you saved after the attack then you would not see the Doctor Yueh updates unless you restart the game), this is quite irrelevant to me.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
unfortunately i really gotta say this was probably the most lacking update. one was something that should've been in the game since the harah scene was made and i dont think anyone really asked for the chani scene with more hair

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
unfortunately i really gotta say this was probably the most lacking update. one was something that should've been in the game since the harah scene was made and i dont think anyone really asked for the chani scene with more hair
Although David already said in advance that this update wasn't anything spectacular, I've felt like that for multiple updates lately to be honest, as if they don't feel as consistent as they used to a year ago or so.

Despite taking lots of time to produce these features I am sure, I think they are diminished by the fact that they look too much like even more frosting on top of a cake, like adding features that look kinda underwhelming/unfinished or should have been there in the first place (like Hara's button as undressing option as you say).

I truly hope that his ideas for Dune didn't get stale and he is actually planning to add more interesting and substantial content, as I dont feel that excitement for each update as I used to 1 or even 2 years ago when he was still building/overhauling the whole game.

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes