reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Paul buys Lady Jessica a new pet. Unofficial fan art based on a SWF scene for David Balsamique's Vega Hunters and fan made image of Jessica's version of the scene by mxosborn on this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-29-david-balsamique.128/post-3706553

Two versions one with hair up one with hair down.
Jessica is kind of tan due to the lighting in the fan art used (may be update later)
View attachment More more_001_001_001.mp4
This is good, more pls

Reactions: deusexcloud

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Paul buys Lady Jessica a new pet. Unofficial fan art based on a SWF scene for David Balsamique's Vega Hunters and fan made image of Jessica's version of the scene by mxosborn on this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-29-david-balsamique.128/post-3706553

Two versions one with hair up one with hair down.
Jessica is kind of tan due to the lighting in the fan art used (may be update later)
Hi please help. Why doesnt it open when I download the file? Do I have to download an additional programme too? Thanks.

LockedEz

Jan 13, 2021
You still marry Irulan and in the ending scene you fuck her in the ass. What changes is who watches you doing that (you can click on the other girl to see her naked, but that's it).

The wedding vision refers to a scene you can see post credits if you never used the Voice on Jessica, got both boobjob and handjob from her and asked her to marry you.

If you did all the above she will still try to convince you to marry Irulan instead, and if you accept you get the Irulan ending (Jessica variant), BUT in the post credit after a day or so you will have a vision in which you marry Jessica and consume your marriage.

If you missed some of the steps above for any reason and got the Irulan ending, you will see the same anal sex scene but with your concubine watching instead and no vision post credits.
thank you!

pactacacto

Mar 4, 2019
I just hope that next game from this developer will be as good as this one
Vega Hunters is a nice little game. He's got a pretty extensive portfolio to draw inspiration from.
I'm seriously hoping for more from that Lovecraft project he started. Vega Hunters was kinda cool, but seeing David's take on the Mythos is just as exciting as seeing his Dune updates from back when seemed to be enjoying the project.

Aug 12, 2019
I'm seriously hoping for more from that Lovecraft project he started. Vega Hunters was kinda cool, but seeing David's take on the Mythos is just as exciting as seeing his Dune updates from back when seemed to be enjoying the project.
what lovecraft project? :unsure:

pactacacto

Mar 4, 2019
what lovecraft project? :unsure:
One of the Choose Your Own Adventure stories he wanted to draw for. Said he got an author and everything, but it looks like he abandoned it (I don't know for sure, I don't follow the Patreon anymore). Think it was supposed to be called Dunwich. In any case, here is some of the art he drew for it:
Plus some extra from 420chan:

Aug 28, 2018
You still marry Irulan and in the ending scene you fuck her in the ass. What changes is who watches you doing that (you can click on the other girl to see her naked, but that's it).

The wedding vision refers to a scene you can see post credits if you never used the Voice on Jessica, got both boobjob and handjob from her and asked her to marry you.

If you did all the above she will still try to convince you to marry Irulan instead, and if you accept you get the Irulan ending (Jessica variant), BUT in the post credit after a day or so you will have a vision in which you marry Jessica and consume your marriage.

If you missed some of the steps above for any reason and got the Irulan ending, you will see the same anal sex scene but with your concubine watching instead and no vision post credits.
Ahh okay. Makes sense now thanks.

Aug 12, 2019
One of the Choose Your Own Adventure stories he wanted to draw for. Said he got an author and everything, but it looks like he abandoned it (I don't know for sure, I don't follow the Patreon anymore). Think it was supposed to be called Dunwich. In any case, here is some of the art he drew for it:

Plus some extra from 420chan:

thanks dude! hope he will not abandon this.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes