TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
how do you sleep with the alien in the big container.
Also is there a way to sleep with Jessica with out voice.
get the ending with Baron Aliances ... that's the only way. eitherway, the worst and also the best ending for Jessica. taht's the only ending you did hold onto Jessica tho.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Wow still no Jessica ending this guy really hates his fans.
He is just not into Incest and also he been a fan of slicely NTR. so yeah, you may not know but if someone was OG fans, they will remember how they did begging him for Jessica contents. originaly, only the Boobjob before meeting RevMother is her content. so you guess it.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how do you sleep with the alien in the big container.
You must increase your spice harvest rate enough to obtain the "monopoly of spice" (the game will give you a message). To do so give harvesters to each fremen leader, you can buy them for 8 t of spice each from the smuggler.
Then you can talk with the space guild ambassador and tell her you control the spice, you can ask to enter her container and then fuck her; you can also have her massage your head between her giant tits.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
He is just not into Incest and also he been a fan of slicely NTR. so yeah, you may not know but if someone was OG fans, they will remember how they did begging him for Jessica contents. originaly, only the Boobjob before meeting RevMother is her content. so you guess it.
Bruh at this point the no incest ship has sailed. Him not giving a proper Jessica ending at this point is just trolling the fan base.

Reactions: Boyoi

nndick

Mar 28, 2020
Bread item on the jail floor should use for Jessica trouble scene or Jessica punishment for affair with Paul which leto make Jessica chose between leaving palace or get chain to eat bread and drink piss

clax

May 5, 2020
You can play it locally by just downloading the flash projector.
You can get it here:
Ok, and when I try to run the exe my pc says it's an unsafe app basically, I am assuming that is incorrect and or the exe could be infected? Probably not though I am just curious if anyone else has run it without issue

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, and when I try to run the exe my pc says it's an unsafe app basically, I am assuming that is incorrect and or the exe could be infected? Probably not though I am just curious if anyone else has run it without issue
Just press More info. I thought this was basic computer knowledge?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
how to unlock all scenes ? i failed to do 100%
I dunt want to play again and again .

nvm. i found the way

Last edited:

EvoletRain13

Oct 17, 2017
This dev has to be troll, there's no other way... i mean, it his game and all but... come on bro.

"I'm not going to make Alia content because [insert under age reason]"... but then, he does it anyway.
"Okay... Alia only fucks Duncan, because [insert lore reason]"... but if he was serious about lore, Paul shouldn't be fucking Jessica in the first place or any other girl, Chani it the only girl in the books with him. (correct me if i'm wrong)

And i see that he is clearly into NTR stuff... personally not a fan, but hey, i respect other people kinks or whatever you know... i just don't like "lore" reason.
I remember it was something similar with Jessica... first he shows you other character fucking the main female characters that the fans want to see with Paul... and then he makes the scenes with him... that is just disingenuous, and it frustrate those who don't like that kind of content.

(We all know how all of this works, about the hostility that NTR stuff wakes up in "normie" players... i just think that this game could be ten times better if this dude at least make those scenes avoidable... not deleting those scene, that would be stupid, and is good content for those who like it)

I just that this cycle of the fans asking him content of a main female in the game with Paul, he making that content... but the girl just fuck another dude that is not Paul, then the fans get pissed off... and after that, he makes the content with Paul.

Like... really?... just do two scenes with that character, one non-NTR and another NTR, make it both optional... and everyone can fap with whatever they like...did that sound crazy?

(and i understand that working in the game takes time... but you don't need to squeeze this game and deny fans content like that... this game has a format that you can expand scenes to the infinite for years... what's the point?, the people is going to support his job, even more if his updates or "format" of scenes where more friendly to the choice of the players)

So... idk... at least don't put "lore" as an excuse, is lame.

Aug 28, 2018
From Change Log:
"The end where Paul marries Irulan changed. It has 3 versions: with Harah, Chani or Jessica. The previous version is available only in the Scenes menu. "

So does this mean you can marry jessica too? That'd be bangin:cool:

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes