EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
There is still a temp cheat in the game to unlock all the scenes. You'll need to do this every time you re-open the game however.

You can get it by leaving your home and flying right to the smuggler. The tall tower on the left. If you click up at the top you'll get a message that the scenes have been temporarily unlocked.

Reactions: dokodesuka

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
As the self-proclaimed 100% save provider of this game, this new version didn't change much.
The v.2.27 save still works...with one deleted scene from the previous version that is no longer accessible.
Just download the save in my post months ago.

Right, now I will go back and mope and sulk about how posting on this website fuck my relationship with my favorite game's dev.
how do you ge the new variants for the ending in the scenes menu?

Reactions: Fabs93

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
"I was asked A LOT some content with Alia, from my game Behind The Dune. Here it is. That scene won't be in the game for the moment. It will change when I find a new host for it. I just checked on subscribestar.com but from what I see, the loli content has some problems there too. Fanbox.cc would definitely be okay, but I feel like it's a niche. "
Good thing FET has no loli character ...

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
help! I have been downloaded and playing the game on a portable hdd and I cannot find the location of the save folder on my pc to put the save file you guys posted on here. how can I find (or fix) this? I don't want to play the game over and over every time new version comes out

extracting the save file and put it in the same folder I put the game on portable hdd not working

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The artwork for this game looks fantastic.

I am not going to play it because of unavoidable content I don't like.

But I wanted to let the Dev know, that the art is very top-notch.

Also thanks to Reinhold, I did find this post useful.

• A ritual, drug-fueled orgy. Both of your concubines and your mother can be seen having fun without you. (Unavoidable.)
Good luck with your game.

Sep 15, 2017
Could someone tell me how much mind control is actually in this? If there is very little I probably wont play it. Please and thank you.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Could someone tell me how much mind control is actually in this? If there is very little I probably wont play it. Please and thank you.
It can be used (successfully) on 5 characters (one of them being an important character) to give you additional scenes with them.
Another character rewards you for an unsuccessful attempt. Considering, that this is a very short game, that is not such a small amount. But the mechanic is not central to the storyline and it is not really fleshed out or well explained.
I would say, that it plays a smaller role, than in the source material.

If the other listed fetishes or the art style don't tickle you at all, then the mind control aspect itself probably won't be able to hold your attention.

Reactions: dokodesuka
Sep 15, 2017
It can be used (successfully) on 5 characters (one of them being an important character) to give you additional scenes with them.
Another character rewards you for an unsuccessful attempt. Considering, that this is a very short game, that is not such a small amount. But the mechanic is not central to the storyline and it is not really fleshed out or well explained.
I would say, that it plays a smaller role, than in the source material.

If the other listed fetishes or the art style don't tickle you at all, then the mind control aspect itself probably won't be able to hold your attention.
Cheers mate thanks. Was hoping it was more central to the game.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes