Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
" -The face of Jessica is improved in her old riding scene, same for Yueh but less obvious (watch the attached the comparisons). "

There was a riding scene with Yueh? Or does he mean her other scenes?

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
Glad we got some Alia content, but I wish she was fucking Paul and not Duncan. Idk if there is some link between them in the book, but in the game there's no reason that would be happening

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
As the self-proclaimed 100% save provider of this game, this new version didn't change much.
The v.2.27 save still works...with one deleted scene from the previous version that is no longer accessible.
Just download the save in my post months ago.

Right, now I will go back and mope and sulk about how posting on this website fuck my relationship with my favorite game's dev.
is there no longer a cheat to unlock the gallery?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
" -The face of Jessica is improved in her old riding scene, same for Yueh but less obvious (watch the attached the comparisons). "

There was a riding scene with Yueh? Or does he mean her other scenes?
He means the scene where Harah gives Paul a BJ with Yueh present. Yueh's face was a little modified.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is it available somewhere else that's trustworthy? The link redirects to Flash's End-of-life page.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. When I posted that link it still led to the original page.
Here's the official downloads
Awesome, thanks, I updated the link in that post.

D

Deleted member 3064476

I can't believe the only Alia scene we get is a fucking ntr one... cucked by an old fuck.

Reactions: Boyoi

rdb3302000

Mar 3, 2019
As the self-proclaimed 100% save provider of this game, this new version didn't change much.
The v.2.27 save still works...with one deleted scene from the previous version that is no longer accessible.
Just download the save in my post months ago.

Right, now I will go back and mope and sulk about how posting on this website fuck my relationship with my favorite game's dev.
how do yo put the save in the flash

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
He says it will only be in a version uploaded somewhere other than Patreon...
"I was asked A LOT some content with Alia, from my game Behind The Dune. Here it is. That scene won't be in the game for the moment. It will change when I find a new host for it. I just checked on subscribestar.com but from what I see, the loli content has some problems there too. Fanbox.cc would definitely be okay, but I feel like it's a niche. "

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes