Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
spare them both (bad guys) agree to marry the princes on one condition , that you love ant wont to mary mom she will agree , focus on "hawing fun" with mom

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
i though maybe a bonus ending
it's an extra scene. if you don't ever use the voice on her and do all of her scenes, you will be able to declare your love for her, after you reach the epilogue, you will see a vision of paul and her getting married, and then you will unlock all of the scenes normally locked behind using the voice on her.

Reactions: Mr.Z

startech32

Feb 10, 2018
Replaced the save in Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player but its still seeing the old save. Anywhere else I should be looking?

Edit: Nevermind, I had it on a different drive. Once I moved it to C it worked

Last edited:

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I just wanted to share it here. Most people may or may not know this but you can get a nude version of Jessica's blowjob.
How to do it:
1. Go to a sietch which has water.
2. Tell Jessica to swim naked and when Jessica asks to join her, reject her.
3. She'll be standing nude with the talk options available. Choose the 'Sensitive Subjects' and click on the blowjob option.

This isn't anything big. Somebody on discord server posted about it and I felt like sharing it here. :)

Jan 28, 2019
- First one told Irulan to make when she ark you to send more Spice to her.
- During the attack... choose to fight against the invader instead of running.
- After the ending. It will trigger sometimes in the bathroom [You need Glora of Duncan]
Thank you for the information

hktafk

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the”dead in combat” “gave birth to a monster” and “Paul was a loser”

legoman1

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the”dead in combat” “gave birth to a monster” and “Paul was a loser”
To unlock "dead in combat" you have to attack the Harkonnen Captain during the palace attack.
To unlock "gave birth to a monster", you have to keep using the voice on Lady Jessica.
Finally to unlock "Paul was a loser" , when you take the Reverend Mother’s test simply let the timer run out or ENJOY the scene.

Reactions: chalupar

hktafk

Apr 10, 2021
To unlock "dead in combat" you have to attack the Harkonnen Captain during the palace attack.
To unlock "gave birth to a monster", you have to keep using the voice on Lady Jessica.
Finally to unlock "Paul was a loser" , when you take the Reverend Mother’s test simply let the timer run out or ENJOY the scene.
Well thank you for the help but when we attack the captain isn’t we just get a scene where we choke her?

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes