konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
heh that game is too hard . like finding a traitor...there are 2 w/ts and i cannot see any info there.
found 3rd , also rather scenes-focused.

*k , looks like it is stepbystep one... finished about ~73%(at end game)

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Is the main story still timesensitive?
I'm hoping for a future version that lets you leisurely explore and do everything you want before actually advancing progress.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is the main story still timesensitive?
I'm hoping for a future version that lets you leisurely explore and do everything you want before actually advancing progress.
Yes, it is. Alia is my benchmark for that, if I'm taking too long or not. Some playthroughs I can interact with her older self, other times I'm storming Arakeen when she's still a child.

Reactions: Meaning Less

MikeLitoris

Aug 8, 2017
Someone asked this a few posts back, but no one answered, so im trying my luck. Is it possible to change the two people that are with you in the gallery? Just curious about some reactions, because some scenes, you only see them once in a playtrough that would be really cool.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Someone asked this a few posts back, but no one answered, so im trying my luck. Is it possible to change the two people that are with you in the gallery? Just curious about some reactions, because some scenes, you only see them once in a playtrough that would be really cool.
i'm pretty sure you can't

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
what do I need to do to prove Yueh is the traitor? I have tried everything...is there a certain order because the walkthrough dosen't say.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
what do I need to do to prove Yueh is the traitor? I have tried everything...is there a certain order because the walkthrough dosen't say.
I'm not sure if there is a specific way to do it, but I got it to work by getting both the dart thing and the medical clipboard and asking the maid, Jessica, Leto, and anyone else in the mail hall about them both by showing them the items. Then you show them to Yueh and when they try to deflect, you keep saying they're a traitor and it should work. Hope that helps.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes