reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Here it is, as promised: All of the old versions of BtD I have and some more stuff.

Behind the Dune Big-Ass Legacy Pack - Mostly Complete!

If you have anything, that is missing here, please post it, so I can add it to the archive!

What is the purpose of this archive?
Like most games, that get funded via patreon, Behind the Dune didn't just have content added to it over time. Some content was altered, sometimes slightly, sometimes significantly. Some content was replaced entirely. Whether or not these changes were good, is entirely subjective.
At any rate, it's nice to be able to see the old artwork and dialogues!
Changes between 1.0 and 2.0 were the most significant. 2.0 started from scratch as a recreation of 1.0 and somewhat overhauled the gameplay and story progression.

How complete is the archive?
2.0 should have pretty much every version. 1.0 is missing a few and I am unable to find any intact downloads. It's not as incomplete as it looks, though. V4 was the first publically available version. V14 was the last, but it didn't have any significant changes over V13 (maybe some spelling?). The only real difference was, that it was released embedded on David's website, instead of the usual downloads. Unfortunately it can no longer be found there.

Because I find them more convenient, I've mostly collected SWF files. Very few EXE files in here and no APK, sorry.

Most painful to me is the lack of changelogs. In 2.0 versions, they are (mostly) found in the game itself. But in 1.0 versions, they are absent. They were instead shared over patreon, I assume. I don't have access to those posts, if they still exist.
I was able to find only a few changelogs in here, hopefully they can give some guidance.

The latest (and for now, last) version, 2.33.2 is of course not included.

Are all these versions really needed? How to find interesting stuff in this mess?
Quite frankly, no. Most of the versions only add new content on top and don't modify old stuff. I just simply couldn't be arsed to filter out only the interesting ones. For now this is just a resource for hardcore BtD fans to peruse, who already know, what they are looking for. But I might curate this archive later on.
For now, read the changelogs to be able to find lost artwork!
Unfortunately, changes to dialogue aren't noted in the changelogs, unless it's cleaning up grammar and spelling errors.

If you need help finding something or have other questions, just ask!

What else is there?
I've also included all the mods, that were released on f95, since they can be a bit hard to find otherwise.
Also, other Dune artwork created by David, that wasn't created for the game.
Also, also, all the sketches I could find.

And finally, because why not, all the fanart I have collected. As a seperate download, because there's one unnecessarily large video file in there.

Edit:
This is now OBSOLETE.
Here is the newest version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-33-2-david-balsamique.128/page-239#post-7940747

Last edited:

genghis khan

May 21, 2020
Here it is:
Mega
Quite a nice mod. Not much added content and some of the edits look quite rough, but still good, especially if you like Alia.

I still have most of the older versions, going back to the very beginning. It's a bit of work, but I intend to dedicate this evening to uploading everything.

In the meantime, if you are looking for something specific, tell me.
thank you, kind sir

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Here it is, as promised: All of the old versions of BtD I have and some more stuff.

Behind the Dune Big-Ass Legacy Pack - Mostly Complete!
Mega

If you have anything, that is missing here, please post it, so I can add it to the archive!

What is the purpose of this archive?
Like most games, that get funded via patreon, Behind the Dune didn't just have content added to it over time. Some content was altered, sometimes slightly, sometimes significantly. Some content was replaced entirely. Whether or not these changes were good, is entirely subjective.
At any rate, it's nice to be able to see the old artwork and dialogues!
Changes between 1.0 and 2.0 were the most significant. 2.0 started from scratch as a recreation of 1.0 and somewhat overhauled the gameplay and story progression.

How complete is the archive?
2.0 should have pretty much every version. 1.0 is missing a few and I am unable to find any intact downloads. It's not as incomplete as it looks, though. V4 was the first publically available version. V14 was the last, but it didn't have any significant changes over V13 (maybe some spelling?). The only real difference was, that it was released embedded on David's website, instead of the usual downloads. Unfortunately it can no longer be found there.

Because I find them more convenient, I've mostly collected SWF files. Very few EXE files in here and no APK, sorry.

Most painful to me is the lack of changelogs. In 2.0 versions, they are (mostly) found in the game itself. But in 1.0 versions, they are absent. They were instead shared over patreon, I assume. I don't have access to those posts, if they still exist.
I was able to find only a few changelogs in here, hopefully they can give some guidance.

The latest (and for now, last) version, 2.33.2 is of course not included.

Are all these versions really needed? How to find interesting stuff in this mess?
Quite frankly, no. Most of the versions only add new content on top and don't modify old stuff. I just simply couldn't be arsed to filter out only the interesting ones. For now this is just a resource for hardcore BtD fans to peruse, who already know, what they are looking for. But I might curate this archive later on.
For now, read the changelogs to be able to find lost artwork!
Unfortunately, changes to dialogue aren't noted in the changelogs, unless it's cleaning up grammar and spelling errors.

If you need help finding something or have other questions, just ask!

What else is there?
I've also included all the mods, that were released on f95, since they can be a bit hard to find otherwise.
Also, other Dune artwork created by David, that wasn't created for the game.
Also, also, all the sketches I could find.

And finally, because why not, all the fanart I have collected. As a seperate download, because there's one unnecessarily large video file in there.
Mega
Very nice!
I think I have something that's missing from your great collection (some pictures and I think one mod), give me some time to check and I'll post so everybody can complete their own

Thank you for you effort!

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Concept idea:
1. Adding big and huge tits fore Aila fore a joke , ore maybe if someone is into that
2. Transforming Aila into a shortstack
3. Fi MC will take his job seriously Aila chuses MC over ghoala of dead guy

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I like a big boob and It's making Aila look likes Jessica.
I think If we don't rise Ghola, I wish it will have an option for Paul to breed her.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes