knightchild271

Jan 13, 2022
...Do people never bother to use the search function? That question, I swear, has been asked more than fifty separate times in this thread. It's been asked and answered so many times that I'm not actually going to bother answering it again, because it passes the point of laziness and approaches idiocy when this question is asked, twice, when said question is not only answered so many times in the thread, but answered on the same page you asked it on, five posts above yours.
did you forget your ENTIRE post history is... public? after some quick looking through all our answers on behind the dune, you only complained about someone reporting something, talked shit about people who dont like GILFs and just... generally complained. you never once answered the question.

i literally had to register JUST to call you out.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
did you forget your ENTIRE post history is... public? after some quick looking through all our answers on behind the dune, you only complained about someone reporting something, talked shit about people who dont like GILFs and just... generally complained. you never once answered the question.

i literally had to register JUST to call you out.
So you're saying that my point is invalid because I myself did not answer the question, despite someone who did answer the question being literally on the same page as them, as well as the many others in the pages previous? So what, everyone who participates in a thread is obligated to answer some idiot who can't be bothered to even read the same page they're posting on? I can even smell the entitlement in your statement, and your post would be honestly pretty funny if not for the fact that I tabbed in hoping to find another update, only to find some rando whining at me. You talk like you have the high ground but you sure started off your history on a strong note. Also, if you're so enraged about an idiot being called out that you had to sign up just to necro it, you should honestly get some help, or a life, instead of wasting my time and your time.

Edit: I just noticed your username, and it sure fits, cus boy do you act like a child. "OMG I JUST literally couldn't even!"

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Secret ending....
Paul and Aila's child rules the universe, thus bringing peace to the universe.
Actually at some point during Dune Messiah (the second novel of the series) the Bene Gesserit tried to get back their control over Paul’s genetic lineage exactly that way, manipulating events to generate a child from the Kwizatz Haderach and Alia.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Check out joiplay if you haven't already. I've used it before, on this game, and it worked for me, though it was kinda laggy.
I downloaded joiplay and i registered the game but it doesn't load the game, all what i see is a white screen with infinite loading.....

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I downloaded joiplay and i registered the game but it doesn't load the game, all what i see is a white screen with infinite loading.....
Unfortunately I don't know then. I don't play games on my phone now, and joiplay is the only emulator I used. If it didn't crash and just got stuck loading, try letting it load for 10 minutes or so, it may just take a while. If not? Then I'm unsure.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Here it is:
Mega
Quite a nice mod. Not much added content and some of the edits look quite rough, but still good, especially if you like Alia.

I still have most of the older versions, going back to the very beginning. It's a bit of work, but I intend to dedicate this evening to uploading everything.

In the meantime, if you are looking for something specific, tell me.

Hi! How to use this MOD?

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I have a doubt.. I reached 73% not being able to go ahead.. Another question. It's like going to another planet. Can someone help me. TKS

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes