Oct 24, 2017
Stuck getting the Oedipus Ending (Jessica wedding gown). I've started a new save 3 times in case things were glitched but no dice.

From what I understand the requirements are:
  1. NEVER use the voice on Jessica (one of my saves I never even asked her to show it to me)
  2. Receive the BJ from her at the beginning and handjob from her in the pools after drinking the water of life
  3. Choose Jessica in the ending
This always gives me the Chani ending with Jessica there. Anyone have any idea what I'm missing/doing wrong?

Reactions: longsuper1

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Stuck getting the Oedipus Ending (Jessica wedding gown). I've started a new save 3 times in case things were glitched but no dice.

From what I understand the requirements are:
  1. NEVER use the voice on Jessica (one of my saves I never even asked her to show it to me)
  2. Receive the BJ from her at the beginning and handjob from her in the pools after drinking the water of life
  3. Choose Jessica in the ending
This always gives me the Chani ending with Jessica there. Anyone have any idea what I'm missing/doing wrong?
All correct, you just missed the last step. After the ending wait for one-two days, you should have a vision of Jessica marrying you. Talk to her about it and from that moment you can have sex scenes with her without using the Voice.

Reactions: longsuper1

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
All correct, you just missed the last step. After the ending wait for one-two days, you should have a vision of Jessica marrying you. Talk to her about it and from that moment you can have sex scenes with her without using the Voice.
Do you this kind of game of incest marriage?

Dec 11, 2018
any game with similar art?
https://f95zone.to/threads/vega-hunters-v2-14-3-david-balsamique.2944/
David started working on this some years ago after seemingly finishing work on Behind the Dune. He put it on hold to create more updates for BtD, since that was, what the fans were interested in the most. Many people dislike the gameplay, but the art and the setting are again great.

https://f95zone.to/threads/horror-in-hongdae-v1-0-david-balsamique.87686/
This is, what he is working on right now. It's still pretty new, so I haven't played it yet. Of course the art is excellent, as always.

As far as similar art by other artists, I can't think of anything right now. It's entirely subjective, so it's hard to say. I'd be interested in other people's opinions on this.

Dcls

Nov 18, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/vega-hunters-v2-14-3-david-balsamique.2944/
David started working on this some years ago after seemingly finishing work on Behind the Dune. He put it on hold to create more updates for BtD, since that was, what the fans were interested in the most. Many people dislike the gameplay, but the art and the setting are again great.

https://f95zone.to/threads/horror-in-hongdae-v1-0-david-balsamique.87686/
This is, what he is working on right now. It's still pretty new, so I haven't played it yet. Of course the art is excellent, as always.

As far as similar art by other artists, I can't think of anything right now. It's entirely subjective, so it's hard to say. I'd be interested in other people's opinions on this.
Thank you

Jul 28, 2020
is the game complete?
Well the main story is over even though David adds additional scenes every once in a while. So i suppose objectively you can say the game is complete...

HOWEVER!

Truth is much more painful, friend. I tried not thinking about it. I've tried to ignore this thread. Hoped that i could somehow go back to my old life. Of course it was a futile effort because the pain is too much to ignore. Yes i am talking about none other than Jessica.

Look David is a cool guy, top notch art etc. BTD is no doubt one of the best western erotic games ever. So i do not even want to bother David anymore but i admit i will never think this game as completed until we have a conclusive Jessica-only ending.

"But we have the dream sequ-"

NO SIR. I want a real clear cut, wholesome, mommy ending. I want dedicated animations of Paul sucking mommy-milkers on the throne. I want people from all over galaxy coming over to bow before their based and mommy-pilled emperor.

So is the game "complete" ? Not quite yet, sir. NOT YET!!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all scennes?
Like a cheat code? I'm not sure, but you can unlock all the scenes in the gallery by playing through all the content, it doesn't take too long if you know what to do. I've recently 100% the gallery so if you need any help unlocking a specific scene I can help.
It has been asked like a thousand times already, if you go to the smuggler's village and click on the windows of the tower to the left, you will unlock all scenes and some cheat (more spice and all powers unlocked by reaching each spice production quota).

If you want to unlock a specific scene the old fashioned way, just tell which one and I or someone else will gladly help you (although you will probably be able to find the answer by yourself if you use the search function on this thread).

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes