Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
is he still working on this game ?
Although I'm not sure if he's actually going to make any more updates, he is working on another game at the moment. So the likelihood that more updates will come is slim, if he does make more, it will take a lot longer most likely due to the new project.
You can check that on his which is also linked in the OP.

Reactions: LionHeart131

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
It's after end of game
In epilogue Alia will look fore a ring , help her find it and instead of giving it to her suggest taking it fore tresury she will bribe you with "herself"
I wish she would have started with some foreplay or teasing first. Like a handjob, blowjob, or grinding on him before going right into sex.

Reactions: dokodesuka

pr83

May 5, 2017
So uh has Balsamique said anything about being done with this game or will this be developed further?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So uh has Balsamique said anything about being done with this game or will this be developed further?
From what I could read on his patreon. I havn't heard jack. He needs to buckle back down on this game for a bit, and do the new game as a side project for now. Vega Hunters I believe turned out to not be as popular as Dune. Dune is where the Heart Lies, That's what they say. Dune > Any other game he could toss together. and We have so so so much more content that could be added. New plot paths, we could get more npcs of the desert people, more endings, we could have visiting aliens, more House Ark members show up, so much more. The list does indeed go on!

Not going to lie, Pulled funding when he said he was done with dune and started with Vega. Dune is my thing. Then I believe he went back to dune, so I was back, and been pulled patreon again when I heard about the new horror game, and the other game before that. When He returns to DUNE , So will I, but until that happens. I Am Out.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Other than new NPC and story expansion i wish some of the existing scenes and animations for Fremen girls had some variety...

As for Vega Hunter, imo characters from that game could've been brought onto this game and both of them merged together or something. At this point i don't really care about Dune lore compliant story :unsure:

Reactions: petesimp
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes