-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
soo this game don't have loli content? When I say loli content I mean sex with loli...

Last edited:

Epicnagger

Dec 15, 2018
What are you talking about ?
Back on page 59 https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-33-2-david-balsamique.128/page-59 someone made a mod that added nipples back to Jessica's tittyfuck among other things. They've since deleted the post, but you can still see it's features there:

Balsamique's Behind The Dune
Naughty Tribute Mod
by MxOsborn

I've spent a part of my free time to edit some more images for the game.
I intend to edit other things, so I changed the name of my mod inspired on Summertime Saga's Naughty Tribute Mod.

Changelog:
* Re-added nipples to Lady Jessica's titjob scene (like in the first builds);
* Added details to MC's cock on first person view scenes;
* Open part of Hara's stillsuit during titjob scene (what's the point of having a clothed titjob anyways?);
* Alia's stillsuit open during lollipop scene. Added MC's erection;
* Changed Lady Jessica's ahegao (more natural imo);
* Added a more friendly attitude to Alia when she caught her brother and grandpa banging her mother;
* Alia plays with Baron's lollipops while her mother has fun with bro and grandpa;
* Removed soap suds on Alia's privates on shower scene.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Aila now behave likes the baron.
Need a special quest :3
Likes Paul accidently found Jessica's mom when He visited the imperial court and learnt something very important.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
If the Hakkonen knew about Jessica lineage.
It mean Paul and Alia always have a rightful rule over entire system.

genghis khan

May 21, 2020
Excellent work with this mod, very good, I will ask if you can add vaginal in the anal scene with jessica and anal in the vaginal scene with all the female characters?

P.D: sorry I just read the last message
please PLEASE if u have this mod share it i can't find it anywhere or please send it to my email ill msg it to u

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone have that mxosborn Mod? All I want for Christmas is nipples back on the Jessica tittyfuck
please PLEASE if u have this mod share it i can't find it anywhere or please send it to my email ill msg it to u
Here it is:

Quite a nice mod. Not much added content and some of the edits look quite rough, but still good, especially if you like Alia.

Got any of the old versions? I foolishly deleted mine.
I still have most of the older versions, going back to the very beginning. It's a bit of work, but I intend to dedicate this evening to uploading everything.

In the meantime, if you are looking for something specific, tell me.

Last edited:

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Here it is:
Mega
Quite a nice mod. Not much added content and some of the edits look quite rough, but still good, especially if you like Alia.

I still have most of the older versions, going back to the very beginning. It's a bit of work, but I intend to dedicate this evening to uploading everything.

In the meantime, if you are looking for something specific, tell me.
actual legend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fried Joystick
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes