reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
I've tried downloading this, twice, and Mega made my computer freeze. Idk if it's just me, but could there be any way to have directly access to the contents of the .zip?
I don't know what you mean by direct access, but I can certainly upload the archive somewhere else. I'm doing it now, but my upload speed sucks, so it will take quite a while. Any preferred hoster?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Anyone have a screenshot or something of whatever was posted on the Patreon page on May 14th? Is that the true source of the anal balcony scene? Or is that what people are referencing about the game being done?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone have a screenshot or something of whatever was posted on the Patreon page on May 14th? Is that the true source of the anal balcony scene? Or is that what people are referencing about the game being done?
By anal balcony scene, I assume you mean the fanart, that has been posted here a short while ago? That is just a mashup of various scenes from this game and from David's other game, Vega Hunters.

abrama

Mar 16, 2022
i believe the screenshot was of the concept art for that pillow posted in this thread.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to unlock these two scenes? Thanks alot in advance
lefft one is in the shower if you left Iruna vs Sister in command room then return and watch it. right one only unlock if you let the Housemaid know you want her as concubine then during the attack, you brought her out with you...come and ask her again for being concubine then it will unlocked.

Reactions: dokodesuka

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Have a look at this:

I didn't like it, but maybe some of you will. It's Dune, it's incest.
And it's futa. Which I usually like but in this case I would have preferred the characters to have their intended genitalia. And the writing is baaaad.
Your post intrigued me until I read the F-word.

I’ll pass, thanks.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes