TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, Only the latest version of this game works withing needing to jump through hoops for the flash. Now the Mod requires some hoops. Until we get a Newer version of Mommy Mod, or Normal Mod version of this game. Hoops must be jumped with Gusto, with a good running start.

eaglestrike210

Aug 7, 2019
Do you mean the page gives you a grey screen or the player gives you a grey screen?

If it's the latter, simply opening a SWF file with the flash player also doesn't work for me. Instead, I open the flash player and then drag and drop the SWF file onto the player window.
It is the latter and I did as you suggested, opening the flash player and dragging the swf file there but it still does not work.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
If he is now selling Dune Merch? Does that mean he might come back to dune, for MORE Content? >:)
He was always going to return to Dune someday, just a matter of when.

But, in a way, this IS Dune content, since it is new original art and not just some old stuff printed on a coffee mug or whatever. I would think, once he is done with this body pillow design, he will immediately continue with his new game, having satisfied his occasional "Dune urges" for the time being.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
He was always going to return to Dune someday, just a matter of when.

But, in a way, this IS Dune content, since it is new original art and not just some old stuff printed on a coffee mug or whatever. I would think, once he is done with this body pillow design, he will immediately continue with his new game, having satisfied his occasional "Dune urges" for the time being.
NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................................

Reactions: HardcoreLarry
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes