Scopus

Jun 26, 2021
Maybe one day.
One day....
Fremen can customize. Nipple ring, other outfit.
Jessica. Hairstyle, other outfit.

Also, you can bring other companion to.... you know... join you. (End game content)
FFM or MMF.

Damn, just imagine......
Even if it didn't happen, I know some of you are talent enough. Mod.
As I said before, i would like some extra outfits for Jessica, something like Shani or Revered Mother (i mean the sistem to change), for the have like a stillsuit and a wedding dress (not only in the scene). Also the nipple rings as well... It would be nice to have but its still meh to drag David back into a completed game and out of his newer projects.

Dec 11, 2018
PS: The more milk is stored in the breast, the bigger the "water rings" should be, to reflect that.
Water rings, yes! Why didn't I think of that? The wealthier, the bigger the rings!
Of course from a lore standpoint, it doesn't make sense to tie this to breast size or milk. Water rings are a visiual indicator of a person's share of the communal water reserves, not the water stored within one's own body.
But from a visual standpoint I absolutely agree.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Of course from a lore standpoint, it doesn't make sense to tie this to breast size or milk. Water rings are a visiual indicator of a person's share of the communal water reserves, not the water stored within one's own body.
Well, I wasn't 100% serious, of course. But if we're talking about lore, and expanding this lore with uncanonical (smut) fan stuff, then these rings could be special kind - like "milk rings" or something. The bigger breasts a woman has, the more children (other than her own) she could nurture, bringing her honor and respect among her sietch.

FreezerJ

Apr 23, 2019
Are there any similar games to this? Especially ones with an orgy like this one but preferably animated.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Damn, just imagine......
Even if it didn't happen, I know some of you are talent enough. Mod.

Come on. Who's with me?
Without having the original .FLA working file, it becomes labor intensive to port this to some other engine just by trying to piece things together. Irresponsible to do for no cash, it's serious labor.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Sort of. The protagonist's mother is already pregnant at the beginning of the game (but not showing) and giving birth at some point in the game. But there's only a single picture of her with a big belly.
And that is all.
So you can't impregnate other girls?

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes