dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Hi, sky here.
Anybody happens to have the fla file that was posted by David on his Patreon before it was nuked? (My PC's SSD is busted! I'm so sorry!) :cry:
The SWF file is embedded in the EXE Flash projector file in a specific way.
While there are a few tools (like JPEXS) that can extract that SWF file, I wanted to see if it's possible to do it using JavaScript only, so it could be done in the browser. And it is possible, it worked.

I put up a JSFiddle that you can access at any moment. First you grab the .EXE from the first post in this thread, then go to that fiddle and choose that file using the "Browse..." button, and a link will appear at the bottom of the page for you to download the internal SWF:

This way it can be done on any browser, even on your phone.

Edit: oh you meant FLA file, the working file... yeah I haven't got it.
Maybe take the highest version SWF you can find (isolated or extracted), and .
But it's probably gonna be a lossy process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valila and Exocrine

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I like that very much! :giggle: I forgot to tell you, that Balsa implied a preference for content with some erotic tension instead of outright sex scenes, so your idea fits quite nicely into that.

It could also be integrated as a flashback while Leto reminisces about the good, old times on Caladan, and would finally give the Leto character something to do in the game.
Bro, are you still on the plan making mommymod?

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
No, he lost my sub a while ago when he kept doing the flip flop for incest content, teasing it and then not putting any in. Then when he noticed his subs went down he would put some incest content in as a last ditch effort.

Hey! What kind of Incest does BTD has? Like mom-son, sis-bro etc? and how much? thnx!

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
I discovered a minor 'feature' some might be interested in: if you make a save and then rename or I guess move the game's folder, then the save becomes unreachable for the game because it doesn't update the path to it, but the save exists. saving again creates a new one at the end of the path shared in this thread

Dec 11, 2018
I discovered a minor 'feature' some might be interested in: if you make a save and then rename or I guess move the game's folder, then the save becomes unreachable for the game because it doesn't update the path to it, but the save exists. saving again creates a new one at the end of the path shared in this thread
Using that method I created a set of save files some while ago, shared in the link in my sig. They're not up to date though. The latest scene is missing.

Reactions: D22BT and Stall0

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
Or you can just copy the save file elsewhere, without needing to rename the game executable. :)

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes