slowpersun

May 30, 2017
If Dave gotta keep going back to the well since nobody likes Horror in Hongdae, can't wait for his attempt at doing Judge Dredd/2000 AD!

Reactions: Exocrine
Dec 11, 2018
Doesn't Jessica also has intimate relationship with her son as well? At least, if you choose to.
OOOHhh, you're referring to what Jessica is saying. I didn't even bother to look up the picture again before I replied to you. I though you meant Alia giving the blowjob... d'oh!
Yeah, of course, it's potentially very hypocritical.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
OOOHhh, you're referring to what Jessica is saying. I didn't even bother to look up the picture again before I replied to you. I though you meant Alia giving the blowjob... d'oh!
Yeah, of course, it's potentially very hypocritical.
Haha. Was l so confusing in my words? Does the pronouns confuse without context?
Also, what does that t mommy mod do exactly? Can you explain it?

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
Haha. Was l so confusing in my words? Does the pronouns confuse without context?
Also, what does that t mommy mod do exactly? Can you explain it?
It changes a lot of dialogue. It changes Paul and Jessica's relationship to be more romantic and it gives an incestuous backstory and mommy-roleplay to Harah. The progression of events is also changed. Worth to check it out, but you gotta follow the creator's instructions when playing it, or it won't work properly.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It changes a lot of dialogue. It changes Paul and Jessica's relationship to be more romantic and it gives an incestuous backstory and mommy-roleplay to Harah. The progression of events is also changed. Worth to check it out, but you gotta follow the creator's instructions when playing it, or it won't work properly.
Is there a thread for it and a link?

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Santa (David) sure take his time for our presents.
I thought we all behave this years?

So my opinion.
Instead of change or alter Yueh.
Why not give us alternate cloth for Jessica?
Why not give us alternate hairstyle for every scene?
I know, you know we all want new scene but....... alternate cloth and hairstyle for every scene can..... feed us hunger for awhile.

Dec 11, 2018
Mother mod part 1 and part 2.
What is th' difference?
He should continue his work.
We want more.
Those parts belong together. It's a split archive. I'm guessing maybe f95 has a file size limit?
And yeah, that mod is worth continuing. But the creator said he doesn't want to do that before BtD itself is finished... and that might never happen. Unless David starts another Dune project.

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Those parts belong together. It's a split archive. I'm guessing maybe f95 has a file size limit?
And yeah, that mod is worth continuing. But the creator said he doesn't want to do that before BtD itself is finished... and that might never happen. Unless David starts another Dune project.
What?
Strange I just extract Part 1 and play it normally.
Part 2 seems to just override it.

Dec 11, 2018
What?
Strange I just extract Part 1 and play it normally.
Part 2 seems to just override it.
When you extract part 1 of a split archive, it automatically extracts all archives and joins them together. If you didn't have part 2, then whatever program you are using would refuse to unpack part 1.

asse3

May 18, 2023
The cheat give only does so much, if you go into your scene gallery and they are all unlocked then the cheats are active.

Why? There's no reason for this to be redone in Ren'Py.

Does anyone know if the search function in the top right of this site works? hint hint, it does.

Cock moment.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes