Dec 11, 2018
43MB? I guess i won't expect anything great.
Flash games tend to be very small. Flash was originally developed for embedding animated graphics into websites without taking up much bandwidth, back in the early days of the internet when that was still a huge concern.
The 43mb are deceptive. Behind the Dune is a graphical powerhouse and just a little bit on the short side.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Flash games tend to be very small. Flash was originally developed for embedding animated graphics into websites without taking up much bandwidth, back in the early days of the internet when that was still a huge concern.
The 43mb are deceptive. Behind the Dune is a graphical powerhouse and just a little bit on the short side.
Makes sense, thank you.

Sep 29, 2021
Thats why I told someone long ago in animation forum I give props to those that still use Flash for content or games and their game(s) run well, etc.

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks!
I also don't like Yueh's new face. Looks stretched, weird. I guess I'm gonna get used to it, but still. I wonder if Balsa is going to change it everywhere or just in that scene.
Zakiya's face is just more detailed and has a different expression. Not better or worse, but unnessecary in my opinion. I wonder why he bothered with both of these.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks!
I also don't like Yueh's new face. Looks stretched, weird. I guess I'm gonna get used to it, but still. I wonder if Balsa is going to change it everywhere or just in that scene.
Zakiya's face is just more detailed and has a different expression. Not better or worse, but unnessecary in my opinion. I wonder why he bothered with both of these.
Because Balsa spares no effort to piss off an ever growing portion of his fandom. Now it's futa fans' turn, it seems... :LOL:

Dec 11, 2018
Because Balsa spares no effort to piss off an ever growing portion of his fandom. Now it's futa fans' turn, it seems... :LOL:
Looks like that face is not gonna be the final iteration though. Now he's saying that he will try something different, after a handful of people on discord said they prefer the old style.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
It honestly just looks like he is trying to fix the "sameface" issue he used to have
Actually I have the same opinion, I sincerely don’t think Balsa did anything on purpose this time. But the chance to make some humor on him pissing off someone else rather than Jessica fans was too just inviting to pass up XD

alexeyka_2003

Apr 13, 2019
At the epilog there is a some strange things happens - holes opening and closing in communication room, shadow figure in some rooms. Is someone did solve what it is and what it leads to?

Dec 11, 2018
At the epilog there is a some strange things happens - holes opening and closing in communication room, shadow figure in some rooms. Is someone did solve what it is and what it leads to?
The shadowy figure is Alia. No idea why she is lurking around and it leads to nothing. Maybe Balsamique had an idea at some point but then didn't develop it further.
But what holes do you mean? Can you describe or post a screenshot?

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes