Jan 3, 2021
Good news for lovers of the Reverend Mother.
Mixed news for lovers of Jessica (that's not Paul with her, it's an extension of the bad ending).
No planned time for release given. He's working on it when he doesn't feel like working on his new game.
View attachment 2997557
Awesome, more Jessica content without Paul's involvement, just what we wanted :rolleyes:

Fuck you Balsamique.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't know what your talking about. He basically does his thing. It's always been David's way. Sounds more like you don't understand the artist you're following.
If that was true, he wouldn't still be making Dune content. It's been clear for a while now he wants to move on, but no one cares about his other projects, so he's forced to continue Behind the Dune.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
If that was true, he wouldn't still be making Dune content. It's been clear for a while now he wants to move on, but no one cares about his other projects, so he's forced to continue Behind the Dune.
I agree with you.

Whatever he did after behind the dune was not successful compare with it.

His moral standard is not open enough to fulfill people's demand, I think.

I was very disappointed when he wasted his time for making sfw mode and game over screen of biting Paul's dick.

I think he better do other things over adult game making.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
Dec 11, 2018
Is it me or did Jessica used to give you a boobjob without blackmailing her in older versions?
Nope. I assume you mean repeated boobjobs after the first one. Originally that scene wasn't repeatable at all. Starting with the remake, the option to blackmail Jessica into doing the boobjob again was introduced. At first just by threatening her to tell Leto, and then later by threatening her to show him the picture.

any news on when the new update will be released ?
No.

Btw, does anyone know if it's possible to use Subscribestar without Visa, Discover, Mastercard, or any sort of credit card? I'm willing to pay 6 bucks to see what Balsa has been up to lately, but the payment options blow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux
Jan 3, 2021
Nope. I assume you mean repeated boobjobs after the first one. Originally that scene wasn't repeatable at all. Starting with the remake, the option to blackmail Jessica into doing the boobjob again was introduced. At first just by threatening her to tell Leto, and then later by threatening her to show him the picture.

No.

Btw, does anyone know if it's possible to use Subscribestar without Visa, Discover, Mastercard, or any sort of credit card? I'm willing to pay 6 bucks to see what Balsa has been up to lately, but the payment options blow.
So, what changed was that you could repeat it through sensitive subject in the past but now you have to use the picture every time you want to repeat the scene.

Dec 11, 2018
So, what changed was that you could repeat it through sensitive subject in the past but now you have to use the picture every time you want to repeat the scene.
Yep, it really only changed on a technical level. And you probably know that, but I need to mention, that of course the blackmail method becomes unavailable after Leto's death and eventually the player can simply ask Jessica for a boobjob.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You must be one of the guys in his Discord asking for an Alia gangbang that doesn't involve Paul. Pathetic. Bootlick him harder, hopefully a turd won't come out of his ass while you do, but who am I kidding, you are probably into it :poop:
Imagine being mad that people of a like mind support each other. How dare they! Bootlickers! Reeeeeeeee!

Dec 11, 2018
The way I see it, Balsamique has three choices in regards to updating BtD:

1. Stop creating content for BtD altogether and disappoint all the fans.
2. Make more content for Dune, but only what he likes, and disappoint some of the fans.
3. Try to cater to everyone by forcing himself to create stuff, that he isn't into.

What would you do, if you were an artist in a similar situation? This isn't a pointed question. I don't think there is an obvious answer, but I know I would chose option 2.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes