Dec 11, 2018
Where can I download 2.35.9 (android)?
Usually I'd point you to the creator's website, but it's been down for a couple of days.
I guess I'll have to re-upload it myself.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2023
View attachment 89684

Overview:
The opening statement needs two corrections. First, the novel Dune was written by Frank Herbert. Second, the 1984 movie was directed by David Lynch. Set in the distant future amidst a feudal interstellar society in which noble houses, in control of individual planets, owe allegiance to the Padishah Emperor, Dune tells the story of young Paul Atreides, whose noble family accepts the stewardship of the desert planet Arrakis.
As this planet is the only source of the "spice" melange, the most important and valuable substance in the universe, control of Arrakis is a coveted — and dangerous — undertaking. The story explores the multi-layered interactions of politics, religion, ecology, technology, and human emotion, as the forces of the empire confront each other in a struggle for the control of Arrakis and its "spice".​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-24
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: David Balsamique - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.35.9
Language: English
Pinups: Here
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Exe: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Swf( v2.35.6 ): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (old ver): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Fan art Thread - Save* - Walkthrough 2.35

View attachment 750173 View attachment 750172 View attachment 750178 View attachment 750181 View attachment 144499 View attachment 2896 View attachment 2897 View attachment 2621469 View attachment 2900
View attachment 750174 View attachment 750177 View attachment 750179 View attachment 750180 View attachment 750175 View attachment 750182 View attachment 2898
Is there another link for the dice lady jessica game? for some odd reason my network wont allow up2share

Kurogami99

Nov 25, 2018
H

how do i load the save?
From the menu?? Plus you don't need to load the save, the save file is not at the ending btw, it has 100% scene completion and you are free to choose whichever ending you want. Just overwrite your own save and it should work a-okay.

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
From the menu?? Plus you don't need to load the save, the save file is not at the ending btw, it has 100% scene completion and you are free to choose whichever ending you want. Just overwrite your own save and it should work a-okay.
i was overthinking it haha thanks

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
The guides are too generalized so I'll ask here instead. I'm with Chani studying some desert worm or whatever and the sandworm is stuck the pussy of another lady and clicking on stuff doesn't work. Wtf am I supposed to do? Help?

Dec 11, 2018
The guides are too generalized so I'll ask here instead. I'm with Chani studying some desert worm or whatever and the sandworm is stuck the pussy of another lady and clicking on stuff doesn't work. Wtf am I supposed to do? Help?
What do you mean clicking stuff? There are [continue] prompts throughout the scene and then in the end you have to click the sandtrout itself, and that will remove it.

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
i really wish this game had more dialog and writing and stuff like that.
The art and interactivity was always great but it always felt like the dev wanted it to be a flash game you find on the internet.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes