Dec 11, 2018
At the epilog there is a some strange things happens - holes opening and closing in communication room, shadow figure in some rooms. Is someone did solve what it is and what it leads to?
The shadowy figure is Alia. No idea why she is lurking around and it leads to nothing. Maybe Balsamique had an idea at some point but then didn't develop it further.
But what holes do you mean? Can you describe or post a screenshot?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I think Mummy mod should be released now. The game is already completed. Nothing important thing left to add
donno about that. this dev is chaotic enough to randomly decide to add more cest stuff to appease his piggybanks occasionally. tbh the only time i think we'll be sure it is finished enough is whenever the fucker starts making the sequel game.

Scopus

Jun 26, 2021
The shadowy figure is Alia. No idea why she is lurking around and it leads to nothing. Maybe Balsamique had an idea at some point but then didn't develop it further.
But what holes do you mean? Can you describe or post a screenshot?
i think that's what he meant...

Dec 11, 2018
Alia blowjob this is not a drill
This is hongdae art
Finally, we have a hero again!

Before celebrating, let's see who's the owner of that dick... :LOL:
I can't say it with 100% certainty and I've been wrong before, but I think this time it really is Paul.
I think it's obvious that this is the peephole into the bathroom. So far only Paul has been using it. (and the Baron :unsure:)
I remember a while back, that Balsamique mentioned that he was thinking about the possibility for Paul to stick his dick through that hole. That is obviously just a clue, not evidence.
But then also, it seems everyone on his discord has been talking about wanting Paul x Jessica/Alia content lately.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes