Jan 3, 2021
Finally, we have a hero again!

I can't say it with 100% certainty and I've been wrong before, but I think this time it really is Paul.
I think it's obvious that this is the peephole into the bathroom. So far only Paul has been using it. (and the Baron :unsure:)
I remember a while back, that Balsamique mentioned that he was thinking about the possibility for Paul to stick his dick through that hole. That is obviously just a clue, not evidence.
But then also, it seems everyone on his discord has been talking about wanting Paul x Jessica/Alia content lately.
So they won't know is Paul's dick? That kinda sucks.

yumato

Mar 22, 2021
Wanted to play it on android, but the performance is ass. (My phone ain't the issue)
Any suggestions how to fix it?

Dec 11, 2018
Wanted to play it on android, but the performance is ass. (My phone ain't the issue)
Any suggestions how to fix it?
Does the game slow down over time or is it slow right from the start? Because the former is an issue inherent in the game and has nothing to do with android. Closing and restarting from time to time takes care of the slowdown. You don't lose any progress when doing that.

Reactions: yumato

Blue Sky 123

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, sky here.
Anybody happens to have the fla file that was posted by David on his Patreon before it was nuked? (My PC's SSD is busted! I'm so sorry!) :cry:

yumato

Mar 22, 2021
Does the game slow down over time or is it slow right from the start? Because the former is an issue inherent in the game and has nothing to do with android. Closing and restarting from time to time takes care of the slowdown. You don't lose any progress when doing that.
Hey, it's slow from the start.
I'll try that later, thank you.

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, sky here.
Anybody happens to have the fla file that was posted by David on his Patreon before it was nuked? (My PC's SSD is busted! I'm so sorry!) :cry:
I don't remember such a file being posted, but maybe I missed it. What was in that file?

Hey, it's slow from the start.
I'll try that later, thank you.
If it's slow immidiately, then restarting probably won't help. You should ask about that on Balsa's discord. It his more activity than this thread, so you are more likely to receive help there, perhaps even from the man himself.

Reactions: yumato

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 89684

Overview:
The opening statement needs two corrections. First, the novel Dune was written by Frank Herbert. Second, the 1984 movie was directed by David Lynch. Set in the distant future amidst a feudal interstellar society in which noble houses, in control of individual planets, owe allegiance to the Padishah Emperor, Dune tells the story of young Paul Atreides, whose noble family accepts the stewardship of the desert planet Arrakis.
As this planet is the only source of the "spice" melange, the most important and valuable substance in the universe, control of Arrakis is a coveted — and dangerous — undertaking. The story explores the multi-layered interactions of politics, religion, ecology, technology, and human emotion, as the forces of the empire confront each other in a struggle for the control of Arrakis and its "spice".​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-24
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: David Balsamique - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.35.9
Language: English
Pinups: Here
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Exe: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Swf( v2.35.6 ): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Fan art Thread - Save* - Walkthrough 2.35

View attachment 750173 View attachment 750172 View attachment 750178 View attachment 750181 View attachment 144499 View attachment 2896 View attachment 2897 View attachment 2621469 View attachment 2900
View attachment 750174 View attachment 750177 View attachment 750179 View attachment 750180 View attachment 750175 View attachment 750182 View attachment 2898
How do i get Jessica pregnant?

Dec 11, 2018
How do i get Jessica pregnant?
You can't. You can't get anyone pregnant.
The only way to get her pregnant is by playing Crispyking's mod and if I remember correctly also the Jessica revision mod by 10dlorenzo. But neither of these really give a satisfying experience in regard to impregnating Jessica.
If you're interested anyway, search this thread for the names of the respective creators.
Or you can wait until my game has received a few updates (link in the sig).

Hello, brother Raynold. That fla file contained BTD's original layers and codes upto the version 2.35.8.
Wow. That sounds like a really valuable resource. Surely I would have remembered it, if I had come across that one before. Sorry, can't help you there. I hope some hero will read this and help out.

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
You can't. You can't get anyone pregnant.
The only way to get her pregnant is by playing Crispyking's mod and if I remember correctly also the Jessica revision mod by 10dlorenzo. But neither of these really give a satisfying experience in regard to impregnating Jessica.
If you're interested anyway, search this thread for the names of the respective creators.
Or you can wait until my game has received a few updates (link in the sig).

Wow. That sounds like a really valuable resource. Surely I would have remembered it, if I had come across that one before. Sorry, can't help you there. I hope some hero will read this and help out.
Oh, but I remember that in the gallery there was an unlocked scene where the MC and Jessica having sex in a cave and there was a baby character icon on the top right corner. When I clicked that, it said something like ''so you're my brother or father??''. That's why I thought maybe there was a way to get her pregnant. I also thought maybe that way is possible if I show Leto the picture of Jessica covered in cum. Anyway, now I know pregnancy thing is not possible. So what happens when we show that picture to Leto? Does it lead to another line of story? Or is it useless?

Dec 11, 2018
Oh, but I remember that in the gallery there was an unlocked scene where the MC and Jessica having sex in a cave and there was a baby character icon on the top right corner. When I clicked that, it said something like ''so you're my brother or father??''. That's why I thought maybe there was a way to get her pregnant. I also thought maybe that way is possible if I show Leto the picture of Jessica covered in cum. Anyway, now I know pregnancy thing is not possible. So what happens when we show that picture to Leto? Does it lead to another line of story? Or is it useless?
That's Alia, the protagonist's bratty sister. She is born at some point in the middle of the game. The player has no influence on that. The thing she's saying is just an example of the creator's humour at work. Characters following the player always say something interesting or funny during sex scenes.

Just try showing the picture to Leto and see what happens.

Reactions: Namein
4.40 star(s) 97 Votes