Dec 11, 2018
What cheat do you mean exactly? Thanks in advance.
Clicking the upper part of the tower in the smuggler's village.

where do you put this?
BtD generates its savefile in the following location:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[NUMBERSTRING]\localhost\[etc]\BehindTheDune.exe
example filepath:
C:\Users\GUEST\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\U9GFX3FV\localhost\Users\GUEST\Downloads\BehindTheDune_v2.35.7.exe

Reactions: Finuee

dispenser95

May 7, 2021
If you go to the place with the smuggler and click on the tower to the top left of the screen, you can unlock all scenes

Scopus

Jun 26, 2021
como colocar o save em Behind the Dune?
vc tem que ir na barra de pesquisa, ali em baixo na barra de programas e procurar por %appdata%, vai abrir uma pasta. So ir seguindo o caminho: computador → discolocal → usuario → NOME → appdata → roaming → macromedia → flash player → #sharedobjects → um codigo que nao sei se é unico ou padrao → localhost → nova pasta → ai aqui tem a pasta do dune.

# for all the other members, i'm just explaining him how to acess the folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxidel and Finuee

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Guys, how to unlock scenes from shower, I did asked Baron for how to spy but idk where to find whatever to do thar, I'm just dumbass..?:HideThePain::HideThePain:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Guys, how to unlock scenes from shower, I did asked Baron for how to spy but idk where to find whatever to do thar, I'm just dumbass..?:HideThePain::HideThePain:
Whenever you are in the communication room and the bathroom light on the top left of the room is RED, then you will have a scene available. You can also see a preview of which scene in the small screen on the left of the communication device.
When the light is GREEN the showers are empty and there is no scene atm

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

Yokan

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone has working android version on new MUI? Apparently i cannot imstall any older app for previous android

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
I tried to port it to an android version but it's very unstable guys. Sometimes the game gets slowed or sometimes there is some graphical glitches here and there where you can't see the characters and sometimes the ui gets bugged when you talk to somebody and in that instance you press a follower to speak on top of the other. Ill not post it yet cause i try to fix all these problems. (1st time trying to port something)

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes