• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Hi, just downloaded the game, the adobe exe file, and it keeps crashing at the spot where Paul's mom is found in the room unconscious and the needle/gom jabbar next to her, you've all clearly finished the game so i was wondering if there were any fixes, thanks.

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, just downloaded the game, the adobe exe file, and it keeps crashing at the spot where Paul's mom is found in the room unconscious and the needle/gom jabbar next to her, you've all clearly finished the game so i was wondering if there were any fixes, thanks.
Never heard of that problem before. I recommend you write a bug-report on David's discord.

Reactions: Zoulu

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Might be a dumb question but, I am watching dune 1 before playing this game. will the game spoil dune 2 or do i even need to watch the movies to appreciate the game.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or the game became laggy af after the last update? On pc, both the exe and the swf played on ruffle

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithe
4.50 star(s) 95 Votes