Jun 28, 2018
I figure out why Android 14 OS can not install the apk. Because since Android 14, the developer upgraded the system security and privacy protection mechanisms. Any app, witch "targetSdkVersion" lower than 23 can not be installed on any Android 14 OS.
If you want to install the Dune apk on Android 14 OS, you should use the developer model of your equipment, and through the USB debug mode, open the USB install on your Android. Then download and install windows "adb" on your pc, configure system environment variables of the "adb". Then use the cmd window on your pc to install the apk on your Android.
The apk should on you pc, not your Android equipment.
The code to input in the cmd window is: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block X:\XXX\XXX.apk
The X were not the same if you put the apk on your pc in different path.
Windows "adb" download:
And the png is how you configure your system environment variables of the "adb".
Thank you so much for this, however I've finally figured out how to play the newest version using an app called SWF Player Pro on Google Playstore, it works perfectly with all the interactions and touchscreen inputs, but the app does cost money.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
I hope one day there will be more Jessica and revered mother content, but I'm keeping my expectations in check so i don't get too disappointed.

Reactions: vutaboss

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
But now there's also the slightler newer V2.36.2, which contains bugfixes.
V2.36.2 also added a new variant of Alia and Jessica shower scene. Instead of just the mother and daughter, there is now another with Irulan and Alia, with new dialogues in that scene as well.

It is not listed in the scene collection menu.

honeypoop

Apr 12, 2020
Is there a gallery with all the sprites and assets somewhere?
I doubt you would be able to find the sprites/assets without directly going into the game files themselves as BtD isn't open-source. That stuff kinda leans towards intellectual property, which I doubt David would publicly share.

That being said, (526 images inc. in-game scenes), though it's only updated to mid-January of last year. Dunno if anyone else has a complete one of just BtD elsewhere.

Dec 11, 2018
Is there a gallery with all the sprites and assets somewhere?
I doubt you would be able to find the sprites/assets without directly going into the game files themselves as BtD isn't open-source. That stuff kinda leans towards intellectual property, which I doubt David would publicly share.

That being said, (526 images inc. in-game scenes), though it's only updated to mid-January of last year. Dunno if anyone else has a complete one of just BtD elsewhere.
Here's the problem: Just ripping all the assets out of the game isn't going to do you much good, otherwise someone would already have done it. BtD's animations aren't sprite-based but they use seperate body parts that move around and get deformed. So if you extract assets, you get lots of body parts as a result, no sprites. There's static images as well, but those can easily be found in galleries online already.
Of course it's possible to take screenshots of everything. It's not that much work, but then you don't have animations. You could record the gameplay and make short clips or gifs, but that's a lot of work.

Check out the link in my signature. It includes a gallery for BtD. I think it's still the most complete one anywhere, though it is out of date now (but not for much longer!). But even when up-to-date it didn't include everything due to aforementioned problems. It's composed mostly of content shared by the creator as a preview for future updates. This includes sketches and old versions of characters/scenes. It also includes lots of animations in swf format. This is the best format to display these animations IMO. Unfortunately I don't think it's possible for anyone but the creator himself to make these standalone swf animations.

Reactions: afterlights

Grapt4008

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you so much for this, however I've finally figured out how to play the newest version using an app called SWF Player Pro on Google Playstore, it works perfectly with all the interactions and touchscreen inputs, but the app does cost money.
My game is stuck on the loading screen can you help me?

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Looks like that guy not gonna continue Mommy mode anymore.
Who knows maybe this is th' final update?
Who knows maybe next update probably next years?
So... now.... this is it. This is "the final".

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Changelog from the game, please add to OP so that the speculating stops.

SINCE 2023 VERSION
-Two additional save slots
-Updated old graphics: Doctor examining Paul, Fremen with dreadlocks scene.
-Added a shot to enhance some scenes: the Reverend Mother's anal scene, Jessica caught in the battle and Harah's boobjob
-Two new shower scenes triggered by smuggler.
Known issue: If the game ever experiences lagging, simply restart it as the progress is automatically saved.

Also here's the updated walkthrough for good measure:
Is this for the full game and is it downloadable anywhere?

Dec 11, 2018
Is this for the full game and is it downloadable anywhere?
This is for the current, newest version, which is available here or on Balsamique's website.
Are you confused by the game being so small? That's how it usually is with flash games, due to using vector graphics I imagine. It IS the full game.

Reactions: sorrybro178

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
This is for the current, newest version, which is available here or on Balsamique's website.
Are you confused by the game being so small? That's how it usually is with flash games, due to using vector graphics I imagine. It IS the full game.
It was just a weird version number to have with a 'completed' tag on it, but if it's done then it's done.
I was basically looking for games that were complete so I could play through and not worry about having to wait for more content.
I did also ask if that walkthrough was downloadable. I had a look at it but couldn't see if I could download it to my PC as an actual document.

Dec 11, 2018
I did also ask if that walkthrough was downloadable. I had a look at it but couldn't see if I could download it to my PC as an actual document.
I have actually never bothered to check this.
Yes, you can download it. There's a download button in the pulldown menu under 'file'. I don't know if you have to be looged in to a google account for that. So just in case, I'm uploading it elsewhere.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I have actually never bothered to check this.
Yes, you can download it. There's a download button in the pulldown menu under 'file'. I don't know if you have to be looged in to a google account for that. So just in case, I'm uploading it elsewhere.
Workupload
thanks for that, I'd never logged in to that before and couldn't see a way to download, you have just saved me a bunch of time trying to work it out. Many Thanks

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes