spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Man..

Jessica killing MC for voice her to ride never gonna be fixed.

After all these renewal and updates, one bright thing of this game ruins everything.

Reactions: supanova999

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So.. I downloaded / upgraded FlashPlayer, but still get a blank screen when clicking the extracted 2.09 files flashplayer.exe ?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So.. I downloaded / upgraded FlashPlayer, but still get a blank screen when clicking the extracted 2.09 files flashplayer.exe ?
If you're trying to play it through a browser then don't even bother. Browsers have been killing off Flash for many years by now.
That "flashplayer_31_sa.exe" is a Flash Projector. Literally a standalone flashplayer meant for debugging, but most people are using them so that games can actually be played.
Just start up the player, and load in the .SWF you want to use.

Somebody post v.2.9 the mega link doesent work for fucks sake
I just downloaded it from the Mega and it's working fine. What's the problem?

changelog porfavor?
The game has a change-log in the main menu, but it can't be copied and I doubt anyone would want to type it all out here so just look into it. :)

Reactions: darlic

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can anyone point me toward a site that has the complete newest game running? I am on a MAC and have no idea how to make flash run. Thanks in advance. Again, the newest version (hopefully full).

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Can anyone point me toward a site that has the complete newest game running? I am on a MAC and have no idea how to make flash run. Thanks in advance. Again, the newest version (hopefully full).
I have a mac and here are the two programs I use to fap with flash.

(they say it's only for developers but that's a lie)
Download "flash player projector"
Install
drag and drop any .swf file onto the "flash player.app" and it will play.

if you need to change a .exe into an .swf
go here

though it doesn't always work.... however that's the best I've found (though I haven't checked for better in a few months)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Not even sure how to DL the program nor make it work. Will dune play with just the projector?

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes