Ra1n

Jul 2, 2017
Idk why but the above link forces the game at portrait and the game.is sluggish, the apk one

siruis

Mar 11, 2018
Great game thx for share
Super jeu merci du partage ;) ( a quand une version francophone du jeu ?)

Malcore

Jun 8, 2018
There's a censored but finished version of that shower sketch over at his Deviantart.
Looks great, although curious where/how it will fit into the game. Also, is it me, or did Jessica and the Reverend Mother switch bodies? Like Jessica's tits in that pic are the size of the RM's int he game, and the RM's are the size of Jessica's i the game.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
There's a censored but finished version of that shower sketch over at his Deviantart.
Looks great, although curious where/how it will fit into the game. Also, is it me, or did Jessica and the Reverend Mother switch bodies? Like Jessica's tits in that pic are the size of the RM's int he game, and the RM's are the size of Jessica's i the game.
Is it actually meant to be in the game?
This feels like the guy was just having some fun with it so he made whatever felt best so no need to actually "fit". :p

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Is it actually meant to be in the game?
This feels like the guy was just having some fun with it so he made whatever felt best so no need to actually "fit". :p
Yha, the patrons have been suggesting some ideas for this scene to be implemented into the game. David liked the ideas of a bisexual scene between the two with Paul spying on them through a peephole or even adding the Spice Guild Navigator into the mix. I personally suggested a steamy shower threesome with Paul but I think David would see it as to difficult to draw and animate :/. Also updated my previous post with the colorized shower scene!

Reactions: Krull

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yha, the patrons have been suggesting some ideas for this scene to be implemented into the game. David liked the ideas of a bisexual scene between the two with Paul spying on them through a peephole or even adding the Spice Guild Navigator into the mix. I personally suggested a steamy shower threesome with Paul but I think David would see it as to difficult to draw and animate :/. Also updated my previous post with the colorized shower scene!
Really? Huh, well that sounds cool then. :)
Well I guess I'll check them out again and see if it really fits or not especially with that colored variant.
Thanks for the info!

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes